Ni-OH

KnackChap

On 11/15/2017 at 1:52 PM, HEMAN said:

^^ I would say combat is more refined and fluid compared to souls that's the only thing which is worth playing the game for. Shitty optimization and weird a*s graphics must be the reason I cannot seem to like it

These types of games live and die in the combat. That's the core. Don't except story or anything really interesting outside. You play -> you kill -> you feel badarse. Rinse and repeat for better loot. 

The game runs extremely well on PS4/Pro and looks just as same as the PC version. You might want to check it out, that is if you are still interested in the game. kEQFjlc.png

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Is this game poorly optimized on PC?

It is definitely not done to the standards that you expect. Compared to old Koei Tecmo games though, it is God-like. 

No keyboard-mouse support is garbage though. 

22 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

I get 45-60 fps on 1050ti, 1080p all high and everything on except shadows to medium.

Now i dont think thats crap, turning off recording increases fps and more stable.

Wonder what will i get with GTX 760 ? :scratchchin: 1080p 60 fps possible with medium/low settings?

I will just get it and if it's sh*t then refund ftw.

48 minutes ago, pinkmonster said:

Needed reviews for the PC copy. Also have a fairly old system now: R9280x, i5 4th gen processor and 16 gb ram. Should I even purchase it for PC? I kind of prefer the keyboard-mouse combo to the controller schemes.

Here

Not the best port out there, not the worst but as long as you are sticking to full-HD and 60fps cap, you should do fine. 

On 11/20/2017 at 11:42 PM, SpearHea:D said:

This was the hardest boss so far and pretty awesome like enma and nue.

Tachibana in the side quest is one of the hardest in the entire game .... I gave up after some 25 times !  For some reason this fight reminded me of that rooftop side quest fight in bb , forgot the boss' name in that game !

Tachibana in the side quest is one of the hardest in the entire game .... I gave up after some 25 times !  For some reason this fight reminded me of that rooftop side quest fight in bb , forgot the boss' name in that game !
Djura "the machine gun douche"?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Ne0 said:

I used high stance spear attack. Helps you maintain distance if he attacks again after finishing one . And the swing movement usually hits him since he rolls or dashes sideways after finishing an attack

Archived