16 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I only played the demo but as usual PD did a spectacular job on the handling and physics ( The last GT I played was 5 ). Handling is so sublime and natural. Freaking amazing.  I would go as far as to say that this time GT is better then FM7

GT is better than Forza not this time but 

Always

Just now, hope said:

GT is better than Forza not this time but 

Always

Hope is back at it again. Anyways missed you here. 

Can't save progress offline. 

https://arstechnica.co.uk/gaming/2017/10/gran-turismo-sport-offline-mode/

If the servers are down or your PS4 is not connected to the Internet, no other parts of the game are available and no progress can be saved. (This means you'll lose any in-game credits or level progression earned in Arcade mode.) Obviously, online matches depend on the servers. But so, too, does the rest of the game—stuff that has always been available offline in the past. Campaign mode (the career mode that includes the notorious Gran Turismo driving school) is off limits while offline. Also unavailable offline: buying new cars, viewing your garage, editing car liveries, and even the "taking photos of fancy cars in exotic scenery" mode

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Stupidity, if you ask me. I don't see any logical reason to do this.

I'm primarily a SP gamer and there are so many times I start my PS4 without the internet being on at home.

Why PD, why? Just when I was remotely thinking of getting the game. *sigh*

Most expensive CE ever @ $32,000? Its actually a pretty good deal.

https://drivetribe.com/p/gran-turismo-sport-super-bundle-WuYQqmwPRL-XwRJBxMnApg?iid=Pd9hDQF_Qn-QCb_2iSlg4Q&utm_campaign=GTN&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=network

YXFTTh0UTUibDRqGMy0HAw?w=2200&h=1238&fm=

Edited by Shadoken
  • Like 1

PD and Sony can take a cactus up in their a*s for this Online thing. FU you Idiots :furious:

Apparently the server was down a while ago and no one could save their progress unless they keep ps4 On. Server down on 2nd day for gods sake.

You Jackasses, You f**king Cunts. Release a patch for this Bull sh*t. Chutiye kahike saale.

3 hours ago, hope said:

PD and Sony can take a cactus up in their a*s for this Online thing. FU you Idiots :furious:

Apparently the server was down a while ago and no one could save their progress unless they keep ps4 On. Server down on 2nd day for gods sake.

You Jackasses, You f**king Cunts. Release a patch for this Bull sh*t. Chutiye kahike saale.

Agreed man, there was no need to have this thing tied to the SP.

Story of Sport Mode for me.

Qualify 10th-14th, Overtake 2-3 guys and then get hit by some or make mistake and loose 4-5 positions.

Only track where i finished 3rd was the Oval destruction derby :P

Overtaking is so satisfying.

DR is D and SR is B right now. 

I'm so scared of SR rating that I mostly finish way further down than I start. Mostly lose 3-4 places. Story is the same as you. Last race I actually gained 3 places only to lose in the final turn because some guy braked too late and took me out. 

I managed SR to A but then that Oval Race is so hard to avoid contact, again B.

This game Could become so Big if they achieve their Vision. 

Finishing even last is not boring. Such good competition and terrific races.

The FIA Tourneys begin Nov 4 and 5 :wOOtjumpy:

1 hour ago, hope said:

Finishing even last is not boring. Such good competition and terrific races.

True. Every race is so nerve racking that at the end of every race I have to rest my fingers. Constantly checking radar and rearview mirror. It's like Mumbai traffic, only at high speed ??

38 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

7.5 by ign

Review by gamspot has been delayed till nov 1st week. Love the special treatment this game is getting by them .

@hope is it true the game has only 80 cars and the rest are just variants to get the total car count to more than 120?

True that but not precise on numbers. More than car list, its the track list that looks thin. But that also won't be a problem as PD always Supports well so tracks and cars are coming anyways. 

I am waiting for Campaign Circuit experience, they are so freakin awesome,informative and teach you all tracks well. Spa and Le mans would be so good.

This game basically teaches even a noob how to drive well on a circuit, the track lines, discipline,etc. in the most fun way coz driving is Nailed. Every game should learn from PD.

Reviewing this is like how you embrace the SP structure change. Some will take it and some won't thus such scores.

Special mentions should be given to Scape mode. Driving is definition of Fun. Immaculate work PD :majesty:

Personally the offline content is more Quality and in no way short if you ask me but its subjective. Lake Maggiore 30 laps race is the best AI race ever. 

Sport Mode takes the cake though, yet to win a race though :P

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

7.5 by ign

Review by gamspot has been delayed till nov 1st week. Love the special treatment this game is getting by them .

They don't want piss off GT fans. So they gonna take their time and slap 9/10 by saying core is amazing, rest doesn't matter.

Many saying it's a 60$ demo of proper GT7 which will release when PS5 is out :P

Edited by WhiteWolf