Finally got my 10th win and also seen my SR go from B to A. Few more clean races like this and I'll be back at S. 

Also heads up. Avoid today's daily Gr3 and the N series one make. Both are destruction derbys. In the N series it's the Genesis which is floaty as f**k and no seems to get the brake point and cornering speeds right. I kept getting punted off the track along with donkeys that haven't bothered practicing with the car for more than 5 mins. The Gr3 race is one of the ring races which is destruction derby guaranteed.

Edited by Walker

8 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

bIFWYg2.jpg

QtV9TA3.jpg

20qL63q.jpg

How to enter online race. I seem to have done qualifying laps so far for two different races.

Hit the race entry button. If there is time for the next race to start youll see a timer and 2 options : Cancel Entry and Qualifying Time Trial. You can either wait at the timer screen or qualifying time trial. The race will start automatically once the timer runs out in either of the cases.

Edited by Walker

Depends. Races start with15 mins gaps i think. So if one has gotten over 10 mins back you'll only have to wait 5 mins etc. Sometimes I've been lucky and had to wait only 2 mins. Check the timer.

The short races start every 10 mins I think

Longer races start every 20 mins. At least this is what I've observed.

Edited by Walker

5 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Isn't MS bundling Forza 7 with xbox one x and s?

All S bundles are of multiplats like Mordor, Madden nd all. I have not seen any officially Forza 7 S bundles.

And there are no X bundles of any game this year.

GT sports doing better in UK than Forza 7 but in US they are behind according to NPD.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

GTS was released on October 17th in US

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtsport/

Oh yeah forgot. Still 15 days headstart. Also the reason why EW2 is ahead of Wolf 2, no way it would outsell Nazi shooter otherwise.

So I clocked 100 hours yesterday. 140+ races down with 10 wins. Racing online is fun. Every race is a challenge and it's very rewarding to finish no matter what spot. The penalty system needs tweaking because it's way too easy to game the system in terms of SR ratings.  The track and car list is very limited and I can see it getting stale quick. I'm already hoping for some DLC to be released quick. There's about 75% left for me to complete in the single player so there's still some stuff for me to do. 

• Like 1

You are seriously one of the fastest drivers I've seen. How the heck are you still DR E. I mean even I was Dr D within 3 days. And I know you've won way more that I did. Wonder if they've changed the DR system recently?