38 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

^^ Why do you want a video for everything Hope. Walker plays GT Sports almost 24*7 he's bound to have such incidents. 

Aise hi bola hum re. Maybe by watching his video, we can suggest him ways to keep out from these incidents.

2 minutes ago, hope said:

Aise hi bola hum re. Maybe by watching his video, we can suggest him ways to keep out from these incidents.

You cant keep out of such incidents I know for sure because I cause most of them hehehe

Wait I'll edit and send some that I have saved. Anyway got my 18th win.

Anyway I know why my SR got screwed today. Played daily race at Interlagos. Sr A to SR D in the same grid. What sh*t. Ended that race with my SR at D. Now I managed to bring it back to B.

Edited by Walker

And got my 19th win. Finished 8 secs ahead of second. The guy in second was consistently fast right from the start. He was within 1 sec of me all the way up till the 8th lap. In fact I was getting very stressed. He came within 0.00.061 and I was about to give up but then he overcooked the corner and I easily sped away. Either way the gap at the end between me and him was 8 secs and the gap between him and third was about 6 secs. At the end of the race out of 16 only 6 finished the race.

Edited by Walker
Edit : 10 lap race
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Walker said:

And got my 19th win. Finished 8 secs ahead of second. The guy in second was consistently fast right from the start. He was within 1 sec of me all the way up till the 8th lap. In fact I was getting very stressed. He came within 0.00.061 and I was about to give up but then he overcooked the corner and I easily sped away. Either way the gap at the end between me and him was 8 secs and the gap between him and third was about 6 secs. At the end of the race out of 16 only 6 finished the race.

Yup keeping a lead is always more satisfying.

Heres my Latest Suzuka Win. From lap 4 i start to put pressure, 2nd place overshoots a turn and 1st place makes a mistake. Kept 2 sec lead throughout. Amazing.

• Like 1

So I drove the beetle today. Geez it's got to be the shittiest car I ever drove. It's a freaking toy. Didn't enjoy the race one bit. Sure it's easy to drive and throw thru the curves but damn it's a bloody joke. I can see why half the grid is full of beetles. First and the last time I'm driving one of these crap cars.

10 hours ago, Walker said:

So I drove the beetle today. Geez it's got to be the shittiest car I ever drove. It's a freaking toy. Didn't enjoy the race one bit. Sure it's easy to drive and throw thru the curves but damn it's a bloody joke. I can see why half the grid is full of beetles. First and the last time I'm driving one of these crap cars.

Yup i also tried Bettle after patch. Didn't like the car in Chase Cam. Switched to RSR.

Also driving with Chase Cam now as track cam is too much action and stressful :P Much easier to drive in Chase Cam though i am spinning way often without Countersteering.

13 minutes ago, hope said:

Yup i also tried Bettle after patch. Didn't like the car in Chase Cam. Switched to RSR.

Also driving with Chase Cam now as track cam is too much action and stressful :P Much easier to drive in Chase Cam though i am spinning way often without Countersteering.

Try the RS.01 as well. Nice car and if you can throttle control well at TCS 0 it's a beast. Keep away from the kerb and this car is fantastic. Also the AMG GT3 is really good.

Can't go back to chase cam now. Love the immersion in bumper cam. I find my best times are with bumper cam. Roof cam is good as well but no mirror is a deal breaker.

Edited by Walker

36 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

So had this last lap today after having a clean race prior.

I might be at fault as well in the end and spun in the beginning. But it was fun.

Nice. Sport mode is awesome fun especially FIA. Even finishing last is good fun.

You made a Wrong move on the first turn. You were not even level with the car to pass through inside. No right to pass. Bad Divebomb :P

Anyway dropped to SR C today. Totally my fault tho. I'm in pole and I put a good distance between me and second about 1.5 secs. Final turn to the start/finish straight second just barrels into me through the kerb and sends me to the wall. I still manage to catch up and overtake him. Again the guy catches up at the final turn and again he bumps me to the wall. I f**king lost it and spend the rest of the race taking him out and waiting till he comes back to take him out again. Finished 4th but because of my own stupidity SR dropped to C :(

Worst part is I had just had 2 totally Clean Races and I was hoping for a triple.

Edited by Walker

Nice. Sport mode is awesome fun especially FIA. Even finishing last is good fun.

You made a Wrong move on the first turn. You were not even level with the car to pass through inside. No right to pass. Bad Divebomb [emoji14]
Hehe . Wasn't intentional though, Lapse in concentration and I was just looking at the other guy and not the track.

Also, I got Lamborghini Huracan Gr3, and man it was hectic with all that throttle management.
I tried it in interlagos for qualifying, and my brain heated up!!! Had to take a break.

59 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Hehe . Wasn't intentional though, Lapse in concentration and I was just looking at the other guy and not the track.

Also, I got Lamborghini Huracan Gr3, and man it was hectic with all that throttle management.
I tried it in interlagos for qualifying, and my brain heated up!!! Had to take a break.

Afaik the Huracan brakes are sh*t. The brake points are way earlier than most other cars I've driven which really makes racing in one a whole different experience. Don't know if it's changed with the latest patch but it was really bad earlier. Didn't have a problem with the throttle back then. But then I only drove it for 3 races before the brakes sent me back to my RSR.

My Pole lap at Manufacturer race today 

Started pole but finished 8th. Lap 2 went on the grass on one of the easiest corner :doh: Then 7 secs of pens  for cutting corners.  Got 368 Points. 

After i switched to chase cam, making too many mistakes. Yamagiwa is my strongest track and gave away an easy pole thrice now :doh:

Then comes Interlagos. Clueless about this track :ko: Couldn't go beyond 1:42 while ruzi sits at 1:39 with same car.

Qualified 19th, finished 18th :lol: Even the 17th guy was 8 secs ahead of me. Snails pace and i don't know where i am making the mistakes. tCS is 0 also but everyone just goes past me on this track. 

Edited by hope

Any tip for a beginner.. My first GT experience.. On my first go. The whole main menu reminded me of my Java Lab manual the very 1st day i opened it [emoji16]..
Until now i had only experienced racing games like Forza series, Driveclub, The crew.. Etc.. This looks totally different.

PS: The reason i bought was everyday i use to see this thread and tons of comments/chats which made me think why not taste some GT experience.. [emoji5]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk