11 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Yeah thats why they are forcing them to stop playing that and buy GT Sports instead.

Sony is very quick to shut down servers of their games. Servers of all KZ games will also go offline. 

If tomorrow MS shuts down 360 Halo, Gears or  Forza games server down then everyone will go after them with pitchforks nd all lol. 

It's crazy how easily Sony is able get away with everything this gen. Every big media website is quiet on this topic. Every top media website was talking about games preservation nd all when MS turned off Halo 2 servers, but no one is talking about Sony shutting down GT6 servers :/ They all trying to spin it to defend Sony. 

Pathetic biased media. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

It's crazy how easily Sony is able get away with everything this gen. Every big media website is quiet on this topic.

They all trying to spin it to defend Sony. 

Pathetic biased media

Want to try explaining it to yourself before trying to prove points to other people? ????

How in the world can they be quiet and try to spin it to defend Sony at the same time? If they are spinning something then they can't really be quiet right? If they are quiet then they can't really be spinning anything? Or maybe this "they" you refer to is in some other dimension that's interacting with ours? 

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sony is very quick to shut down servers of their games. Servers of all KZ games will also go offline. 

If tomorrow MS shuts down 360 Halo, Gears or  Forza games server down then everyone will go after them with pitchforks nd all lol. 

It's crazy how easily Sony is able get away with everything this gen. Every big media website is quiet on this topic. Every top media website was talking about games preservation nd all when MS turned off Halo 2 servers, but no one is talking about Sony shutting down GT6 servers :/ They all trying to spin it to defend Sony. 

Pathetic biased media. 

Never change.

Well he's not wrong, but if game A servers shut down and there's an outrage and game B shuts down without a whimper, then obviously game A is still popular and people care about it while nobody gives 2 shits about game B. Nobody made a big deal about MS when they not only shut down Forza Horizon servers but also removed entire game from the store, and that game is only a year older than GT6 and lasted even shorter.

• 2 weeks later...

XL3JGxf.jpg

My India Liveried SLS AMG.

Also here's a race from a few days back

Started 8th, got bumped off to 17th and finished 6th :D

Car used Hyundai Genesis Gr3.

Edited by Walker
  • Like 2

New to GT Sport. Learning the ropes now. Add me on Aruban20. It would be better to compete against friend lap times.

Having issue with the Racing etiquette section. It is needed to go for online races, but it shows network error everytime I open it. My network is fine and the servers are also up. Is there any bug issue going on with the game.

Also, is there no option for free camera mode in showcase mode in brands central? If not, then that is dissappointing.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the Liveries I've created

Hyundai Genesis GR.4

7359444741238325784_23.jpg

Hyundai Genesis GR.3

6918194241331037192_23.jpg

Porsche 911 RSR GR.3

7359537100264308760_23.jpg

Renault Megane GR.4

8142512537420694040_23.jpg

McLaren 650s GT3 '15

8142605987252011528_23.jpg

McLaren 650s GT3 '15

8295728377200903680_23.jpg

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GR.4

8439829273377801232_23.jpg

Edited by Walker
  • Like 6

Thanks. The livery creator is probably my favourite part of the game. Spend a good amount of time there. From being able to upload your own logos/decals to the breadth of options for shapes, decals, sponsor logos I don't think you'd ever run out of options. There are some crazy anime inspired liveries floating around that are mind-blowingly good. When you're not in the mood for racing the livery creator is good for a couple of hours of creativity.

• 1 month later...

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16

8575517873453170696_23.jpg

Anyhow update : The spring on the T150 gas pedal broke. It's a torsion spring and one of the arms actually broke. The inside of the pedal case reveals cost cutting to the max. f**king Thrustmaster = DontTrustMaster. Anyway ordered replacement springs. In the mean time I broke an old umbrella and removed the compression spring. Managed to attach it to the gas pedal as a stop gap for now. 

Edited by Walker

46 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

@Walker Wouldn't that change the pedal characteristics like pedal travel, pedal resistance, etc.?

Doesnt affect the travel as I altered the spring by cutting & filing it to fit further back where there is more space so the coils have enough room to compress fully without affecting the caliberation. The compression spring does offer more resistance than the torsion spring but I find that better because the stock torsion spring had hardly any resistance.

Edited by Walker