There are 6 endings..the 6th one is not showing for you?
LOL, thanks for the heads up, hadn't noticed it at all. Completed it now. But it's still the 3 of those locked actions in the middle that turned out to be frustrating. Gave up on it.a8a8e9532a31e938605070e45596ec2d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

LOL, thanks for the heads up, hadn't noticed it at all. Completed it now. But it's still the 3 of those locked actions in the middle that turned out to be frustrating. Gave up on it.a8a8e9532a31e938605070e45596ec2d.jpg 

Whats not working for you? I have 3 red locks left, but all the endings are done..

Whats not working for you? I have 3 red locks left, but all the endings are done.. 
Same as you. 3 of them red locks in the middle, as shown in the image(not the endings). Couldn't get them unlocked during my play through. That was what I was on about.

Same as you. 3 of them red locks in the middle, as shown in the image(not the endings). Couldn't get them unlocked during my play through. That was what I was on about.

Mine is different, looks like I have locked ones which are unlocked for you and vice versa [emoji16]

This is mine.094382743baf5d41daffdb6ff2470523.jpg

Mine is different, looks like I have locked ones which are unlocked for you and vice versa [emoji16]

This is mine.094382743baf5d41daffdb6ff2470523.jpg
Ahh... Got a common, locked event in the first row of the column next to the negotiation sequence. Interesting to see what it is. Gotta check it out tomorrow.

OK, I just finished the my first attempt and loved it. Definitely in the must buy category. Then again, I have enjoyed all of Quantic Dreams games, so this was a given. I'm going to explore the other choices now. Didn't like Connor's VA, but might be wrong in the full game. Daniel's android model felt more natural, which raises the question of how each one of them are designed. 

This scene was time constrained, so not sure if I explored on gathering all the clues. I'm curious to know what you guys did on your first attempt?  

12 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

This scene was time constrained, so not sure if I explored on gathering all the clues. I'm curious to know what you guys did on your first attempt?  

It was time constrained cos you know ....hostage situation :P they want it to be realistic 

Gave it a shot, and I am surprised I liked it. It captures the tension in the air perfectly. Not a fan of QD after Two souls but this one might be good.

On 4/25/2018 at 2:49 AM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Was there any timer there? I took my sweet time looking for all the clues and was wondering why there is no time limit.

Demo out?. Will try it but not  interested in getting it. Unless he added something special and different compared to previous games

but but but his games should be boycotted

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just now, sobbii said:

but but but his games should be boycotted

not buying it... Demo free :P

Im more interested in SOD2.

You should boycott it. :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

not buying it... Demo free [emoji14]

Im more interested in SOD2.

You should boycott it. [emoji14]
i havent even tried demo yet.. you can tell how much interested i am..

Is it just me or do all these 'choice' based games feel really phony to you guys too? I dont know know for you guys but for me there is just never any true coherence or real meaning behind choosing one dialogue option or the other out of the given dialogue options.  Be it witcher, fallout, heavy rain or this... it all just feels extremely basic and forced. The timers on dialogues dont help either.. just another forced mechanic to give an illusions of high stakes gameplay.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Detroit: Become Human