Ni no Kuni 2

rAgHaV

2 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

A pc game costing 4k makes no sense because unlike console games, you can't resell pc games.

>implying a Japanese publisher will give a rats arse about regional pricing in a country where

>barely 10 people buy games

TLDR crying "hurr durr expensive game" won't change squat.

34 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

It should be.Physical discs for Ni no kuni were available on ps3.

As I remember it was barely available. These Japanese developers/publishers don't care about Indian market, either it's PC or consoles. Digital is the best bet for all platforms. 

It was listed few months after the reveal let's see how many copies they get also fk and amazon. 2018 is still far from now. 

A pc game costing 4k makes no sense because unlike console games, you can't resell pc games.

What logic is this?

:lol:

@Joe Cool Ni no kuni is an exceptionally beautiful game. Consider these pics are from Ni no kuni 1 (a PS3 game just a few gigs in size) and taken from my cell phone. Look at the spoiler image of the overworld map if you are not going to play Ni no Kuni 1. The spoiler is not story related but tells you about something cool you get in game.

bJAZI2W.jpg

MDNR194.jpg

Spoiler

krvRzVX.jpg

Spoiler

6EdDogW.jpg

Spoiler

bltcZIe.jpg

And the OST was something to die for. It was literally too awesome. Look at the below examples. The vocal song really gives the feels if you have played the game.

The game was really amazing. It had everything - a really nice story that really gets to you, huge open world with lots of towns ala the old school JRPGs if you have played those, lots of side features, activities and content, proper day-night cycles etc.

I'm really excited for Ni No Kuni 2. 1 was a really special game. Hopefully they take it to new heights with 2. Too bad Studio Ghibli is not involved with this anymore, but I'm really excited to see what they can do with the series on PS4. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...