Ni no Kuni 2

rAgHaV

A retailer near my place gets games from UAE. He said some time ago, that he could source niche Japanese games for me, if I wanted to order, as he has people regularly travelling there. Hopefully, he can get through to get a physical copy of this. He should, since he asked whether I wanted Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory; and there's no way this game is more niche than that.
Can he get me a copy of persona 5 for ps3?

20 hours ago, mohit9206 said:
On 12/02/2018 at 4:32 PM, roun90 said:

A retailer near my place gets games from UAE. He said some time ago, that he could source niche Japanese games for me, if I wanted to order, as he has people regularly travelling there. Hopefully, he can get through to get a physical copy of this. He should, since he asked whether I wanted Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory; and there's no way this game is more niche than that.

Can he get me a copy of persona 5 for ps3?

You could also get it digitally.

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:
2 hours ago, abhinit90 said:
You could also get it digitally.

Yeah true but 12gb ps3 can't do digital downloads. Maybe I'll get 500gb model in the future.

You can just get an internal Hard disk and add it to your ps3 you know. No need to get an all new PS3 itself. Sony allows you to add HDD to your PS3 without voiding warranty. Look at the link below if you want to know how to do it -

https://www.techradar.com/how-to/gaming/how-to-upgrade-your-ps3-hard-drive-1285911

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Man, I got Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth but good lord I didn't understand it at all. I gave up after chapter 1. jhjKkxY.png  

You need to play the first game "Digimon Cyber Sleuth Story" before playing "Hacker's memory". The story should make sense then. Try the first game out. I've played it and it's quite good. It should go for quite cheap now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, krados said:

NNK was one of the best games I've ever played. But every time I watch a video of NNK 2, my hype for it reduces and at the same time I so wanna feel like playing NNK again. Lord High Lord of the fairies :(:( 

He will surely be missed in this game. I have a feeling they might throw in an Easter Egg or two considering Drippy's popularity.

4 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

But explain to me why did they remove the best character in the game Drippy?

If you look at some videos, they do explain it. This game is not a direct sequel to NNK 1. It is set in the same world but some 100 years later (at least the other world is 100 years later; no idea about our World). And since no where as it stated that fairies are immortal, no Drippy.

But they did say that there will be easter eggs from the first game. So there might be a chance you might meet Drippy in some form.

For me, the disappointment in this game till now comes from the over-world map and character models. They removed the beautiful Ghibli style over-world from the first game and replaced it with something that looks like an upscaled Android/IoS game. And don't get me started on the over-world character models. Look at these (Images taken from Google) -

NNK:

ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch_hd_w

NNK 2:

3186526-field02_1484930742.png

But still excited for the game nonetheless. If this game can be on par with the first game, then the experience will be truly magical. Don't want to comment on characters yet, as we don't know much. For all we know, we might get someone better than Drippy. Same with the battle system and removal of familiars as well.