Ni no Kuni 2

rAgHaV

Starting the pre-load now.

Edit: Started the PS4 after a few days just now and I already see ~9.0 GB of download done. Maybe the pre-load started when my brother booted the console up.

Less than 45 minutes to go for the pre-load to complete. The wait for the game to unlock will be so difficult. So hyped! :wOOtjumpy:

Edit 2: There's also a Dynamic Theme that will be unlocked along with the game. So lame to put it behind the unlock timer. :doh:

Edited by VelivolusDas

The retailer near my place came through. Got the physical Prince's Edition for INR 6k. Pics posted in "What you bought the week" thread.

BTW can any of you guys tell me whether European Edition Season Pass code can be redeemed on Indian PSN? Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by roun90

This is going to be my favourite in recent years quickly. FBo2wOA.png

What an amazing start.  I'm already expecting it to have a lot of sad moments. The story is shaping up very well. 

The gameplay is silky smooth and fantastic along with a godly soundtrack. Visually also it looks very beautiful.

____

Any idea where or when do you get the sword set/equipment package? m0J9z1d.png

4 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Played it straight for 3 hours the moment it unlocked. Loved every second of it.

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Game looks so pretty on Pro with 4K/HDR, and 60fps to boot. Probably the prettiest cell shaded game, or close second to BotW.

57 minutes ago, roun90 said:

The retailer near my place came through. Got the physical Prince's Edition for INR 6k. Pics posted in "What you bought the week" thread.

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

This is going to be my favourite in recent years quickly. FBo2wOA.png

What an amazing start.  I'm already expecting it to have a lot of sad moments. The story is shaping up very well.

Any of you who had played the first game, please let me know how the story and characters are compared to first one.

No character like drippy in this game was a bummer for me.