PS4 Price Drop in US. Will it get reflected in India though?

The PS4 dropped to 299.99 in US now, so how long do you think it'll be before the shops, retailers and other import vendors like Samurai in gaffar market reflect it in their pricing? 299.99$ = 20k approx.

That $300 price is only for december anf no,it won't be reflected in India. India's price is related to eu regions.

America mein bundle ke saath hai...$299..sala UC collection alone is worth 4k...that means Rs 16k mein ps4...sala mera family abhi aya America se...wish i could have seen this offer before but tbh warranty is still an issue.

Agar kharab hogaya toh Rs 10k bachane ka chakar mein Rs 20k ka loss...

PS Bhai, agar aapka family jugaaru hota (read: coupon/deal khojne me maahir) toh $250 dollar me UC bundle la sakta tha. Agar $40 dollar pakdenge game ka, toh almost 13000 inr me ps4. Not a bad risk even if it goes bad and you have to get it repaired somehow.

PS Bhai, agar aapka family jugaaru hota (read: coupon/deal khojne me maahir) toh $250 dollar me UC bundle la sakta tha. Agar $40 dollar pakdenge game ka, toh almost 13000 inr me ps4. Not a bad risk even if it goes bad and you have to get it repaired somehow.

pura lalcha diya hai mera ko...abhi kaha se hoga.

Bhai details de; I have a friend who is coming backin a week

Bhai details de; I have a friend who is coming backin a week

http://smile.amazon.com/PlayStation-500GB-Console-Uncharted-Collection-4/dp/B016P6KIFY/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1449817597&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4

^Uncharted Bundle.

Just use the Amazon Prime trial and use GETITNOW as promo code during checkout. You'll get $20 off.

http://smile.amazon.com/PlayStation-500GB-Console-Uncharted-Collection-4/dp/B016P6KIFY/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1449817597&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4

^Uncharted Bundle.

Just use the Amazon Prime trial and use GETITNOW as promo code during checkout. You'll get $20 off.

GETITNOW Promotion Terms and Conditions

This is a limited time offer. Offer applies to first-time customer orders of $50 or more. Offer available to Amazon Prime Members and only applies to products purchased through the Prime Now application that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Offer does not apply to digital content, alcohol, or to orders placed through Amazon.com or any Amazon mobile application other than Prime Now. Offer good while supplies last. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Taxes, shipping and handling, gift wrap, and alcohol do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Stupid PrimeNow app is incompatible with all my android devices and i have no clue why.

Stupid PrimeNow app is incompatible with all my android devices and i have no clue why.

It's probably a region issue. You can download the apk for free from apkmirror. That'll probably help.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/amazon-mobile-llc/prime-now/amazon-prime-now-2-6-0-android-apk-download/

Archived