Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Got the firestick 3 days back. Aside from the default prime video loaded netflix, Hotstar. Good for now.

see if you can install any streaming apps from google play store. Like the sony live and zee tv apps

Apps can be sideloaded. Sony Liv itself can be loaded via the apps tab on the firestick itself. Ditto TV app will do for zee I guess. Haven't tried sideloaded anything but i read it's easy.

Edited by Walker

On 10/10/2017 at 8:30 AM, Walker said:

Apps can be sideloaded. Sony Liv itself can be loaded via the apps tab on the firestick itself. Ditto TV app will do for zee I guess. Haven't tried sideloaded anything but i read it's easy.

I found a really easy way of sideloading apps a couple of days back that involves no wires.

Install CitusPlay on both Amazon Fire Stick and on your Android phone. Download apk of the app you want to sideload on your phone and send it using CitusPlay. It will automatically install the app for you.

Edited by rahulnever2far

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

got an update for Inferno recently added to amazon prime while browsing the net.  i clicked on it to check the rating and decided to watch it some other time.

later upon searching it doesnt show in the search list on prime. i had to check my history to get the link. it still doesn't show in search result. got me wondering how many such hidden movies and shows are there on prime?

https://www.primevideo.com/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.36af7745-1ed2-0fa5-a488-60027a89bfcc/ref=dvm_CRS_GAT_IN_TN_pc_inferno?pf_rd_p=bc49c674-cca2-44b0-9634-3072457ae522&pf_rd_r=DV8WD06XCPWBQ8JE27GR

edit:- for some reason when you search for Inferno it is not the first item to be displayed. it is the 9th or 10th item in the list which includes videos that don't even have the word in Inferno in the title. 

Edited by Bhpian Bali

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Re-visited Hotstar today and they got all the seasons of Small Wonder. :wOOtjumpy:

This was one of my favourite shows growing up and still love it to this day. Pretty good quality I must say. 

We still don't have the App for this on PS4 right? 

6 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Re-visited Hotstar today and they got all the seasons of Small Wonder. :wOOtjumpy:

This was one of my favourite shows growing up and still love it to this day. Pretty good quality I must say. 

We still don't have the App for this on PS4 right? 

Small wonder as part of premium? I used to love that show.

What's with all the unnecessary nudity, sexual content in almost all streaming based shows. For example Breathe totally bs unnecessary sexual scenes. What's the point of a show being exclusive to a streaming when they release one episode per week like a cable Tv show.

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

Small wonder as part of premium? I used to love that show.

Nope, free. :D 

Not just that. They have Arrested Development, The X-Files, Futurama, The Killing etc in free viewing. 

Edited by Ethan_Hunt
  • Like 1