Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

On 4/11/2020 at 9:50 AM, Right said:

Anyone using Airtel XStream STB?

Like to know if anyone has connected DS4 controller to it. That thing never gets paired up, if paired up it doesn’t connect.

Anyone?

want to play some NES games with emu.

wired controller ain’t no fun.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:50 AM, Right said:

Anyone using Airtel XStream STB?

Like to know if anyone has connected DS4 controller to it. That thing never gets paired up, if paired up it doesn’t connect.

Anyone?

want to play some NES games with emu.

wired controller ain’t no fun.

Netflix Stock Hits Record High, Is Now Worth More Than Disney

"$194 billion. That is how much Netflix NFLX is now worth, having increased its market value more than $50 billion so far this year. Disney DIS, having been hit particularly hard by the coronavirus, is valued below $184 billion, down from nearly $258 billion at the end of 2019."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielshapiro/2020/04/16/netflix-stock-hits-record-high-is-now-worth-more-than-disney/

Just saw about half an hour on my phone (since I can't watch it on TV late at night) and it's so good.

No "Smoking is injurious to health" warnings or anything whatsoever. Also, not sure if there's a technical term for it or something, but it's the same version I saw in IMAX. There's no cut at the top and the bottom (like in the non-IMAX theatres).

9 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:
Also, not sure if there's a technical term for it or something, but it's the same version I saw in IMAX. There's no cut at the top and the bottom (like in the non-IMAX theatres).

That's because Joker's aspect ratio is 1.85:1, which is quite close to the IMAX digital aspect ratio of 1.9:1.

Such movies have black bars on the sides when viewed on non-IMAX theater screens but fill our 16:9 TV screens really well.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:05 AM, VelivolusDas said:

No "Smoking is injurious to health" warnings or anything whatsoever.

Yeah, though they were there when it released. I remember specifically cuz he does smoke a ton in a lot of scenes in the movie.