Feedback for Gaming merchandises | Psycho Store

Psycho Store

Hey Fellow Gamers,

Few months back we launched an online merchandise site Psycho Store solely focused on gamers and geeks in general.

Looking for some feedback from you guys, as it will be really helpful for us in taking it forward to the next level

1. How do you like the existing designs?

2. Which game's merchandises you would love to have?

3. What other kind of merchandises apart from t shirts you would like to have us make?

4. Or any kind of general feedback or suggestion you have for us.

We are all ears. Thanks

LLAP;

Psycho Store;

1. Liked the half life & cs tshirt .
2. Dark souls , Devil May cry , Max Payne
3. Only Tshirts as my per my taste
4. Search button . Hope the quality of printing is great and cloth quality . You guys can search red bubble for some cool artwork for tshirts . Voting system where best design is selected by the consumers .

Recently i got mgs tshirt from swag shirts . When i go out in the sun it looks like snake has applied mehndi to his hair . Hope that stuff doesnt happen with your product .

1. Liked the half life & cs tshirt .

2. Dark souls , Devil May cry , Max Payne

3. Only Tshirts as my per my taste

4. Search button . Hope the quality of printing is great and cloth quality . You guys can search red bubble for some cool artwork for tshirts . Voting system where best design is selected by the consumers .

Recently i got mgs tshirt from swag shirts . When i go out in the sun it looks like snake has applied mehndi to his hair . Hope that stuff doesnt happen with your product .

Thanks for you feedback, you can sort the tshirts based on games you like from the header, since the designs are pretty limited, we didn't add any search option and yes we have been toying with an idea of voting on upcoming designs for some time now, we will probably be going forward with it in some time.

You can give us a try and we assure you our quality wont disappoint you, you can read some of the reviews as well in the feedback

Hmmm...I've a rather length reply.

1. Below average, frankly speaking. That's because IMO many of the designs are too bland. I like the mushroom, goku kame, loved the flammable and portal's infinite loop shirts. Hate the dota2 loop, bugs fixing, AC's RIP. Perhaps you can buy license from those deviantart artists.

2. Dota 2 and Blizzard games. SC2, WoW etc.

3. Caps and keychains.

I'm a sucker for cool looking caps. (please note that by "cool" I don't mean "swag" eg. those summer caps with flat front mostly worn by rap celebs).

4. My main concern is the quality of the shirts and print. Most of the games shirts which are currently sold on other sites seem to be of poor quality from the images and feedback. And your store is yet another one which sells games shirts and stuff.

Till now I've had two game shirts. One of them was a Game4U's "Ryu" in white on black shirt/background and the other one was an Xtreme Gaming BYOC's "Gamer" shirt. Luckily they were of very good quality imo especially the Game4u's shirt, I loved it.

I wanted to buy the RageQuit's official dota2 shirt but the original design which i wanted is out of stock and one RQ guy told me that he will send it to me but still hasn't so i dunno. But the design was eye-catching.

Btw you should add a twitter link in your site. Not many people follow github.

Hmmm...I've a rather length reply.

1. Below average, frankly speaking. That's because IMO many of the designs are too bland. I like the mushroom, goku kame, loved the flammable and portal's infinite loop shirts. Hate the dota2 loop, bugs fixing, AC's RIP. Perhaps you can buy license from those deviantart artists.

2. Dota 2 and Blizzard games. SC2, WoW etc.

3. Caps and keychains.

I'm a sucker for cool looking caps. (please note that by "cool" I don't mean "swag" eg. those summer caps with flat front mostly worn by rap celebs).

4. My main concern is the quality of the shirts and print. Most of the games shirts which are currently sold on other sites seem to be of poor quality from the images and feedback. And your store is yet another one which sells games shirts and stuff.

Till now I've had two game shirts. One of them was a Game4U's "Ryu" in white on black shirt/background and the other one was an Xtreme Gaming BYOC's "Gamer" shirt. Luckily they were of very good quality imo especially the Game4u's shirt, I loved it.

I wanted to buy the RageQuit's official dota2 shirt but the original design which i wanted is out of stock and one RQ guy told me that he will send it to me but still hasn't so i dunno. But the design was eye-catching.

Btw you should add a twitter link in your site. Not many people follow github.

Thanks a lot for such a detailed reply,

Well, quality is one thing that we can totally vouch for ourselves and you can read the reviews and feedback that we have got here. Both the cloth and the printing are of premier quality.

Apart from that, thanks for the suggestions for upcoming designs and buying licenses is out of our budget as of now.

And yes, we do have a twitter link as well, we added the github link just in case anyone is interested in the source code of the site which is totally open source, which btw we know is highly unlikely.

Archived