buy wii u or wait for nintendo nx?

asad

ok here's the deal, I love couch multiplayer, I always had. even after playing cod and halo online, I always fall back to split screen gaming with my cousins or girlfriend. I was always charmed by Nintendo's approach to couch gaming. I have a ps4 and although I have some games like helldivers and dune buggy racing( :lol:) and the absolutely fantastic 4 player split screen game borderlands, I want to own a wii u. yes id love to play Kong and Mario. how many of you feel this way? would you wait for the anticipated next gen console the NX? let me know your thoughts

If you get very good deals on WIi U then may be you can go like how Masterjack was selling (Respected Seller) so look for people with really good ratings on tp.

Otherwise no harm in waiting for New nintendo also...

But my personal opinion is if you are someone like me who cannot afford to spend too much on games like Rs 1k-1500 is max then dont even think of going for Nintendo console...games are at killing price...not even used preowned copies cheap...so yes take that into account too.

Most consoles that were announced recently were announced > 6 months from their actual release. Wii U was announced in April 2011 and was available in November 2012. So even if Nintendo announce it this year, you can expect to get your hands on it only in 2017. If you are willing to wait that long, then you should.

• 2 weeks later...

Most consoles that were announced recently were announced > 6 months from their actual release. Wii U was announced in April 2011 and was available in November 2012. So even if Nintendo announce it this year, you can expect to get your hands on it only in 2017. If you are willing to wait that long, then you should.

THIS! AlphaBeta made a very good point. Think about it. Nonetheless, if you're getting a really good deal somewhere, then I'd say go for it :)

Archived