Sony is reportedly developing a 'PlayStation 4.5' for 4K gaming

Both Sony and Microsoft should really focused on releasing their good games, specially on Sony's part I am not seeing a single game which will made me to get a console (Not counting Microsoft anyway). It will be interesting to see what Nintendo has to do with their NX release

There are already pretty good PS4 exclusives out there(BB, Until Dawn, DC, etc) and 2016 is packed with more promising exclusives(R&C, UC4, H:ZD, TLG,. etc). What kind of games are you looking for?

As for NX, check out the Wii U thread :P

There are already pretty good PS4 exclusives out there(BB, Until Dawn, DC, etc) and 2016 is packed with more promising exclusives(R&C, UC4, H:ZD, TLG,. etc). What kind of games are you looking for?

As for NX, check out the Wii U thread :P

Considering the no of consoles sold, list of exclusives for ps4 is small.. I prefer mostly action adventure kind of games, there are no God of War or Red Dead Redemption yet in console

Considering the no of consoles sold, list of exclusives for ps4 is small.. I prefer mostly action adventure kind of games, there are no God of War or Red Dead Redemption yet in console

God of war has been confirmed for PS4. RDR is owned by R* so neither Sony nor MS can do something about it but according to the rumors R* is going to announce the next RDR this E3.

there is BB,infamous and ratchet and clank coming up

Its ok for 4K Games.. but Sony should not leave Existing Ps4 users.. Sony should make developer to bring 4K edition of every single game. So PS4K user can buy that edition n play. Others can go for normal edition.. Like Sony did for PS MOVE in PS3 Time.

Archived