Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

It's pure SnD with adrenaline. I have also been playing since it's launch. It's damn nice.

But still ..

- Clocked Devotion camper

- MK5 n00bs

They are plague especially in this mode.

On every damn server, elites are either playing CTF or LTS and normal players are playing attrition. So consolidation of playlist will at-least give some player-base to non-popular modes given that players add other modes in their playlist. Smart move indeed.

Also good thing is this DLC is free. so it's safe to say that respawn > EA, at least for starters.

Yeah. I think that gametype should be just weapons and nades. No special abilities. No Pilot boosts etc.

Anyone managed to get Gauntlet achievement here? lol

Nobody cares.

For some reason people think this would have been the best selling game of 2016 if it was released in a better window.

Would it have sold a little more in a different time period? Yep.

Would it have been drastically more? Nope.

TF1 actually had a worse player count this time around in its life cycle and IIRC it released in a pretty open month. This isnt a CoD/BF numbers selling game. EA could release it in a month where no other game comes out and it still will never be that. The best it can hope for a decent userbase with long legs.

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 1

I ply this title daily...its so frickin addictive...

Like the new mode as well..Plyd that only during the double click weekend....stacks map is the best for movement...

On another note this game's movement, fluidity has ruined other games for me lol...all other titles now feel clunky bf1 included.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, consolidating the playlist is officially the best idea they have ever had. And something all games should do if the player count is low. Its so great to be able to play game types where I could never find a match before.

I still wish there was a veto/voting system but this will do for now. Good job Respawn.

Ok, consolidating the playlist is officially the best idea they have ever had. And something all games should do if the player count is low. Its so great to be able to play game types where I could never find a match before.

I still wish there was a veto/voting system but this will do for now. Good job Respawn.

Yup, agree 100%. I was out of this game for a while but got back again 3 days back and I've never looked back since then, cuz gosh, I can find matches in less than 30 seconds!!!

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

The future of Titanfall

tl;dr -

• Titanfall 2 remains healthy and growing with new players coming in every week.
  • The core Titanfall team is working away on lots of cool stuff, whether that be DLC for Titanfall 2.
  • The studio remains committed to supporting Titanfall 2 with free content as well as new Prime Titans, store items, and more.
  • March 23 - revealing the first details regarding our March DLC content. In April, we will provide a broader view at how we will be supporting Titanfall 2 over the next few months.
  • A separate team that has been quietly working away on our Star Wars title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Titanfall 2 on Xbox One X can go above 4K

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241590459&postcount=92

According to Respawn X1X version can go beyond 4k. Many devs saying expect increase in resolution once final XDK is out in October.  Can't wait for DF analysis.

Pro version of TF2  is only 1440p lol

• Like 2

It's all fun-and-games until someone loses a Titan in the latest free DLC pack for Titanfall 2: The War Games. Pilots on the Frontier frequently use simulator pods to train, using life-like recreations of historical battles as combat scenarios. The remastered map “War Games” highlights the civilian shops, city streets, and tall buildings for window-to-window fighting from the Battle of Angel City, as well as the large, open tank garage facilities for hand-to-hand Pilot combat from the Battle of Airbase Sierra. The outskirts of the map feature a clean, VR style perfect for Titan duels, while Pilots are often found running along the bright, interconnected wallrunning routes.

The War Games free DLC pack also includes a free new Live Fire map “Traffic”, featuring a weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields.

This DLC pack also includes some key free features, including the addition of a 3rd weapon slot, the permanent addition of Titan Brawl as a game mode, and the latest Holo Pilot execution that will put your shadow boxing skills to the test.

Woah, nice! i0phY0j.png 

• 2 weeks later...