Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

Your brother own X right? If possible then play it there. Will look way better than your laptop. 

EA access also on Xbox. 
That is true but I don't have it with me now. I prefer to play on pc.

Looking at this “Re-Enthused” thread, re-installed Titanfall 2 for playing the single player campaign and finished it over weekend itself, courtesy Origin Access [emoji846]. Still lot of fun especially the last few levels which have lot of action with your Titan and more “acrobatic” manoeuvres

Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 16 GB Ram, GTX 860 4GB VRAM

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 12:55 AM, CarbonCore said:

Funnily enough, it actually reminded me of Super Mario games. Sands of Time, for all it's greatness, had one gameplay gimmick that it stretched to 8 hours. TF2 was like SMG, you enter one level and they introduce one gameplay idea, then you enter second level and that idea is completely dropped for a brand new idea, and the cycle repeats. They could've easily stretched the length to 15 hours for people bitching about short campaigns but I am glad they didn't. Ended up being one of the most fun FPS campaigns of all times, one that you can replay in a heartbeat.

Came here to post this. What a game!! Highly condensed SP campaign, without any padding. Loving every second of it. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had heard good things about this game, finally got to play it thanks to PSPlus, loved the campaign and the multiplayer is still pretty active and fun, will keep me busy til Apex Season 4. Also got the plat, the gauntlet top 3 trophy took way too long to achieve.

Apparently EA wanted TF3 to follow but Respawn had other ideas, like Apex Legends. And turns out it was Respawns idea to release this masterpiece near COD and Battlefield, this game was better than both and yet it didn't reach its potential.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any platinum hunters here? 
I am extremely annoyed by the “become the master” trophy which requires us to complete the gauntlet in 33 seconds.

51 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

I am extremely annoyed by the “become the master” trophy which requires us to complete the gauntlet in 33 seconds.

@jak3072 recently got the plat on this one as I remember....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kmkaks said:

That took quite a while to achieve.

I used to play the gauntlet 20-30 mins everyday, making small changes in my approach every run, just like that got it 4-5 days later.

Also, there's a secret weapon hidden in the gauntlet, makes things a tad bit easier.

Edited by gecko89

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

That took quite a while to achieve.

I used to play the gauntlet 20-30 mins everyday, making small changes in my approach every run, just like that got it 4-5 days later.

Wow, awesome bro! Congrats on the plat! Any specific guide or anything you followed?

3 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Wow, awesome bro! Congrats on the plat! Any specific guide or anything you followed?

Thank you :)

Few things I noticed which helped out were

- We need to keep our speed as consistent as possible which shows right next to the time.

- Staying in the air maintains the momentum, as soon as we land on wall/floor our speed drops quickly.

- Use double jump for maximum range. Avoid two quick jumps in succession.

- The hidden weapon EPG helps since its got a wide spread kinda like the arc grenade.

Apart from these I just kept trying.

Posting my clip below, the success run is at 13:39 mark, all the runs before that are me trying and failing.

Good Luck.

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Thank you :)

Few things I noticed which helped out were

- We need to keep our speed as consistent as possible which shows right next to the time.

- Staying in the air maintains the momentum, as soon as we land on wall/floor our speed drops quickly.

- Use double jump for maximum range. Avoid two quick jumps in succession.

- The hidden weapon EPG helps since its got a wide spread kinda like the arc grenade.

Apart from these I just kept trying.

Posting my clip below, the success run is at 13:39 mark, all the runs before that are me trying and failing.

Good Luck.

Awesome!