Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Heaven Angel

Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where large-scale war and cinematic, immersive military storytelling take center stage.

Prepare for a gripping war story in which players fight against the Settlement Defense Front to defend our very way of life.

Take Command on November 4.

Pre-order the Legacy Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition and get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered*, the return of one of the most critically-acclaimed games of all time.

*Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered contains only 10 MP maps from the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com/MWR_FAQ

sBgTN8P.jpg

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

One of the most critically acclaimed titles in the series, inspired by overwhelming community interest, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is being remastered for current generation consoles. Executive produced by Infinity Ward and developed by Raven, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered* puts players into a modern-day action-thriller filled with the heart-stopping moments that made it one of the most critically-acclaimed games of all-time.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered boasts vibrant current generation visuals, with fully improved texture resolution and detail, high-dynamic range lighting, lit and shadowing VFX particles, revamped animation and audio, stunning sound, and much more. Fans will relive the full, iconic campaign as they’re transported around the globe with Capt. Price, Gaz and Soap across all the missions from the original game, including “All Ghillied Up,” “Charlie Don’t Surf,” and “Crew Expendable.”

Players will also experience the online multiplayer mode that redefined Call of Duty by introducing killstreaks, XP, Prestige and more, and battle head-to-head in 10 fan-favorite maps from the original multiplayer mode, including classics such as “Crash,” “Backlot” and “Crossfire.”

“The original Modern Warfare raised the bar on video games and forever will be remembered as one of the best. It’s an honor to be developing the remaster and we are committed to faithfully remastering this classic for Call of Duty fans,” stated Brian Raffel, studio head of Raven Software.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered* is included with the following editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:

Legacy Edition and Digital Legacy Edition – Includes both Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, SRP 89,99 €.

Digital Deluxe Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Season Pass, SRP 109,99 €.

Legacy Pro Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Season Pass, collectible SteelbookTM, official game soundtrack and additional digital items, SRP 119,99 €.

More details soon.

So there is space here. A couple of shots looked straight out of destiny. Overall the trailer looks really rad. The first time I'm excited about COD after Modern Warfare!!

can we buy MW1 remastered without the crap?

I hope. But according to PR:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered* is included with the following editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:
  • Legacy Edition and Digital Legacy Edition – Includes both Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, SRP 89,99 €.
  • Digital Deluxe Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Season Pass, SRP 109,99 €.
  • Legacy Pro Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Season Pass, collectible SteelbookTM, official game soundtrack and additional digital items, SRP 119,99 €.

So there is space here. A couple of shots looked straight out of destiny. Overall the trailer looks really rad. The first time I'm excited about COD after Modern Warfare!!

Dont be this will turn out to be sh*t like every other cod.. a month of your friend's jumping and running the walls in mp in this case add some zero gravity jumps too.. and thn no one will play it...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It looks bad.

They know it won't sell like it used to. So they have tied MW with it.

No news regarding separate MW purchase.

The standard price is $60. $80 for legacy which will include MW.

Personally, I don't see myself paying $80 for MW. Pass.

Comments like this appear every year. When will they stop??

Comments like this appear every year. When will they stop??

Lol....

I understand everyone's jaded about COD but I haven't played any game in the series since MW so I don't see why I can't be excited about the game.

This is the first time I've seen something new in a COD trailer other than the same old modern military shooting. Every game after MW felt like a variation on that formula (from the trailers and coverage). And I'll be the first to point out that this trailer isn't breaking any grounds but it felt different enough to me so I am excited about the prospect of the game :)

World at War Remaster would have been good.

For me World at War,MW1,MW2 and BO1 were the only good CoD game.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered boasts vibrant current generation visuals, with fully improved texture resolution and detail, high-dynamic range lighting, lit and shadowing VFX particles, revamped animation and audio, stunning sound, and much more. Fans will relive the full, iconic campaign as they’re transported around the globe with Capt. Price, Gaz and Soap across all the missions from the original game, including “All Ghillied Up,” “Charlie Don’t Surf,” and “Crew Expendable.”

One of the best CoD mission!

7. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?

No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.

Okay. Nothing to do here then.

Archived