STAR WARS

Heaven Angel

Bhakk.. battlefront was fun.. i dint play much but i liked it.. before someone comes and cries about low content and all the negative sh*t.. i played it and you didnt so keep it to yourself..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yea it's definitely fun if you play only free access beta, but have (if) you shelled 60$ out from your pocket and played for about a month you'll notice that besides graphics and sound this game lack on everything.

EA is the reason we will get this game...It's high time we stop bashing EA and praise them for releasing new games not remaster versions of old games like other developers.

Praise EA? what you want to praise them for? Giving you a broken game which can be only completed if you pay full 120$ or more with season pass? or you judge games just how they look?

Yea it's definitely fun if you play only free access beta, but have (if) you shelled 60$ out from your pocket and played for about a month you'll notice that besides graphics and sound this game lack on everything.

Praise EA? what you want to praise them for? Giving you a broken game which can be only completed if you pay full 120$ or more with season pass? or you judge games just how they look?

Naya game toh banaya..60$ Remasters toh release nahi kiye.

And say whatever you want to say about SWBF, but it's easily the best looking game of this generation.

Looks f**king photo realistic on PC and amazing on consoles too..Just imagine how good other SW games will look now.. :panic:

Naya game toh banaya..60$ Remasters toh release nahi kiye.

And say whatever you want to say about SWBF, but it's easily the best looking game of this generation.

Looks f**king photo realistic on PC and amazing on consoles too..Just imagine how good other SW games will look now.. :panic:

How does it looking good excuse them for charging $60 for such a bare bones game?

Guys

Zodak bhaiya ka title dekho

Phir unke post dekho

Sab samaj jayoge

Also even i bought star wars

Yes it looks good

But got repetitive since there is not much content

Updates do come

But still not good enough anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check my trophy list you will find battlefront their.. :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

the assets of Ragtag that have already been built will be the foundation of this new game.

So, it is indeed a 'new' game as per EA now due to the new design approach and Amy Hennig is no longer involved.

Lets just hope that Respawn's Star Wars game survives. Their Titanfall 2 story campaign is brilliant and hopefully they can deliver a good third person story-oriented Star Wars game

This is EA's push to turn what could've been a perfect standalone game with no BS attached like 'loot boxes' and Microtransactions, the initiative which they've been pushing for a while now. Good going EA 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Single player games don't sell enough and it's not good for their business. Simple as that.

STAR WARS is too big to just have a linear single player game now. 

Then add multiplayer mode with MTs. What is the point in cancelling the hard-worked single player version and shutting down the studio.

Hard worked single player game which no one has seen? Yeah. You guys are reacting as if they didn't get paid for their work. They are still in contact with Amy and the new game will be using the asset made. If anything it's the EA that took the loss. 

Visceral went to shite years ago. In fact, it was never good in first place to be running for 2 decades.  But okay, let's all shite on EA. 

The game isn't cancelled. It's just the studio is no longer working and they have shifted to better ones. 

So just suck the life essence out of an established studio with unrealistic sales expectations and forced upon shady business practices like adding Microtransactions. Linear games don't sell well? After the Mass Effect Andromeda blunder they expect millions of sales and now with SWBF2 let's see how linear the SP is. 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

they have shifted to better ones.

Means to the ones that they can shove MT's in their games without any problems which they'll say 'hey, the things added in loot boxes can be acquired in game too' Yay! 

Despicable scumbags. 

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Hard worked single player game which no one has seen? Yeah. You guys are reacting as if they didn't get paid for their work. They are still in contact with Amy and the new game will be using the asset made. If anything it's the EA that took the loss. 

Visceral went to shite years ago. In fact, it was never good in first place to be running for 2 decades.  But okay, let's all shite on EA. 

The game isn't cancelled. It's just the studio is no longer working and they have shifted to better ones. 

Many people desired to see what Amy Hennig was going to deliver with Star Wars franchise.

But now, lets relish the fact that the 'game assets' will be re-used like 'yeah, I was totally looking forward to the game assets not her vision or story'.

And EA took the hit because of their own stupid decisions (like spending $60 million on marketing in 2011).

Archived