STAR WARS

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, adity said:

Titanfall 2 is the only good thing to come out of EA this gen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was Respawn Entertainment to be precise and EA planned to release right after BF1 release which they knew wouldn't sell enough and blame the devs for making it linear and not adding MT's. 

So just suck the life essence out of an established studio with unrealistic sales expectations and forced upon shady business practices like adding Microtransactions

What are you even talking? Visceral was part of the EA studio right from the start. They won't even exist without them. After mediocre games year after year, no one will even put their money and faith in a studio, let alone keep it alive for 2 decades. 

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Means to the ones that they can shove MT's in their games without any problems which they'll say 'hey, the things added in loot boxes can be acquired in game too' Yay! 

Did you Magic Ball reveal that? If so, let me know how is the future. 

3 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Many people desired to see what Amy Hennig was going to deliver with Star Wars franchise.

But now, lets relish the fact that the 'game assets' will be re-used like 'yeah, I was totally looking forward to the game assets not her vision or story'.

And EA took the hit because of their own stupid decisions (like spending $60 million on marketing in 2011).

Many people desire to see Half-Life 3. Just because people desire doesn't mean it's good for business. 

EA took the hit to keep Visceral alive and marketed the game. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Many people desire to see Half-Life 3. Just because people desire doesn't mean it's good for business. 

EA took the hit to keep Visceral alive and marketed the game. 

Yeah, MTs are good for business. I give you that. Lets enjoy that in-game payments have become a thing for all games now because 'hey, it's good for business'.

2 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Yeah, MTs are good for business. I give you that. Lets enjoy that in-game payments have become a thing for all games now because 'hey, it's good for business'.

No one is forcing you to buy it. Don't like it; don't buy it.

It's keeping their board happy and numbers up regardless. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Did you Magic Ball reveal that? If so, let me know how is the future. 

You need a magic ball to understand how EA titled 'the worst company' will turn this game into? :clapping:

You want to know how future will be? Pay them MOAR.

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Go back to school and learn a few things about how billion dollar businesses work. 

2jf5lGs.png

9 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

You need a magic ball to understand how EA titled 'the worst company' will turn this game into? :clapping:

You want to know how future will be? Pay them MOAR.

Nothing changed then. Good.

And you should be the last person to even talk about MT when spent $$$ on SP game that forced MTs into it.

10 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

2jf5lGs.png

I guess business schools are called something else in your place. 

5 minutes ago, adity said:

These things work because people of our generation are retards. I mean, why else the f**k would anyone buy MTs.

You are not their target audience. Like it or not, MTs in online games go a long way and they all sell well. It's nothing new to pay to look fancy. 

MTs in SP games though. That's another thing. 2EbA93x.png

1 minute ago, SRINI87 said:

Ea - The worst company award winner 

EA's response: Don't care. Made billions. Olb1kci.gif

Just now, adity said:

We all know that bro. We can't do anything about it. But a man can always. You can't take that away from us.

The change is never going to happen. There will always be a new younger generation for all these stuff. TsDodnL.png

Casuals keep everything alive. So that's that. 

joe your posts are so contradictive man.. you are bashing the hell out of shadow of war and defending the heck.out of this title.. i will just say in shadow of war a player can ignore the mts and enjoy the game finish and it get going.. but in star wars players will pay to win to get cards and stuff.. either bash them all or you dont... you are sounding same as zodka lately despite you clearly loathin him.... just coz dlcs are free doesnt make it all good.. make a good game let be on same level as the opponent player and fight it out instead of making me go buy lootboxes to one up him if the games good people will buy paid dlcs... i personally dont support this free dlcs are there so mts are fine structure.. i wont play if i am getting my a*s handed over without buying mts so whats the pointing of buying a 60 $ game.. if it was a completely f2p game thn its a different thing coz thats were they make there momey from.. but free 2 play games like warframe are still better at implementing mts thn this one..

dont get offended nothing personal here just mentioned what i have noticed lately..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, sobbii said:

joe your posts are so contradictive man.. you are bashing the hell out of shadow of war and defending the heck.out of this title.. i will just say in shadow of war a player can ignore the mts and enjoy the game finish and it get going.. but in star wars players will pay to win to get cards and stuff.. either bash them all or you dont... you are sounding same as zodka lately despite you clearly loathin him.... just coz dlcs are free doesnt make it all good.. make a good game let be on same level as the opponent player and fight it out instead of making me go buy lootboxes to one up him if the games good people will buy paid dlcs... i personally dont support this free dlcs are there so mts are fine structure.. i wont play if i am getting my a*s handed over without buying mts so whats the pointing of buying a 60 $ game.. if it was a completely f2p game thn its a different thing coz thats were they make there momey from.. but free 2 play games like warframe are still better at implementing mts thn this one..

dont get offended nothing personal here just mentioned what i have noticed lately..

MTs in online are nothing new and they have already changed. I don't understand how people blatantly bash EA without even knowing how business work. Just because they shut down the studio doesn't make them bad. If that was the case, pretty much every studio is evil.

People can ignore MTs in Shadow of War but you have to go through the GRIND which was not even the plan of the game. It is just added to support MTs. How is that suddenly fine or better than an online game with MTs? So if I want to play the last act or see the ending, I have to spend more hours just to get there or $$$ and skip. Free DLC go a long way. You are not locked behind an additional layer or cut out with the game content. Everything is available for $60. That's it. Full game + all additional content. Shadow of Mordor isn't. $60+40+ MTs. Yeah, totally better than $60 game with optional MTs with all free content. aEiGj15.png

Iam not all surprised by this news. Making AAA SP only game based on IP like SW is not easy plus sales of recent EA games like Andromeda, TF2 and BF1 were also down. 

Sucks for Amy Henning though, first kicked from Sony and now EA. :/

For companies like EA, MS, Activision, Ubisoft and 2k future is multiplayer focused game with Microtransactions with added story mode as bonus. 

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

And you should be the last person to even talk about MT when spent $$$ on SP game that forced MTs into it.

Does that SP game demand $$$ to progress? Read my posts if you haven't. You are not pushed to pay any $ on MT's to experience full game. Why is an SP only game is compared with MP game anyway. A MT's in MP game with a structure like SWBF2 is clearly P2W. I'm playing SOW offline i.e no to MT's or any other BS. 30 hours in and i'm at 60% of game completion.

Check ScrewyAurum steam profile if you can, I saw he completed Act 4 the shadow wars 'the grinding' event which he did in much less time than you anticipate. 

I should be the last person if I'd have paid for MT's in one game and bashing on others. 

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Does that SP game demand $$$ to progress? Read my posts if you haven't. You are not pushed to pay any $ on MT's to experience full game. Why is an SP only game is compared with MP game anyway. A MT's in MP game with a structure like SWBF2 is clearly P2W. I'm playing SOW offline i.e no to MT's or any other BS. 30 hours in and i'm at 60% of game completion.

Check ScrewyAurum steam profile if you can, I saw he completed Act 4 the shadow wars 'the grinding' event which he did in much less time than you anticipate. 

I should be the last person if I'd have paid for MT's in one game and bashing on others. 

Joe talking nonsense without even trying the game. I have captured two forts without spending any real money. 

If you complete community challenges then game showers you with Gold currency for free to buy real money loot boxes. I completed two and got 800 Gold :D

SWBF2 is p2w with progression tied to loot boxes. This game clearly showing future of all PAPA EA's game. 

papaeavisceral0gu7l.jpg

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Does that SP game demand $$$ to progress?

It does. You are forced to grind if you don't pay.

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Why is an SP only game is compared with MP game anyway. A MT's in MP game with a structure like SWBF2 is clearly P2W. 

Yes, and I assume all these games are P2W as well

Hearthstone and other CCG games - $$$ -> buy packs -> WIN

FIFA and other sport -> $$$ -> buy packs -> WIN

Battlefield -> $$$$ -> buy bundle -> WIN

TITANFALL II -> $$$ -> unlock Titans instantly -> WIN

MMO GAMES (GW2 for example) -> $$$ -> GOLD -> WIN

The list goes on and none of them is GREEDY as Shadow of War who put grind just to force out players to grind or pay up. All these are online games.  

All these are not P2W but STAR WARS having loot boxes with a RANDOM chance at loot is PAY TO WIN. 

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Doesn't matter if he or you or other people finished it. The grind is there to support the MTs at the end of the day. 

On top of that, you paid $$$ for Shadow of War just to limit yourself from online so you are not affected by any online or MTs. 6xhwd8I.png

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Joe talking nonsense without even trying the game. I have captured two forts without spending any real money. 

So? That doesn't change the fact that grind is added in the first place to support MTs.

Hey, I got my entire Hearthstone or massive FIFA collection without paying. It's not P2W at all. RIGHT! 

If you don't understand how MTs/businesses work, don't bother defending/posting nonsense just because it's EA. 

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Amy Henning though, first kicked from Sony and now EA. :/

Who's to blame, now we won't be getting a linear quality games like uncharted because companies want them to be milk it. Now I'm worried about Bioware's new game Anthem. 

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Who's to blame, now we won't be getting a linear quality games like uncharted because companies want them to be milk it. Now I'm worried about Bioware's new game Anthem. 

Anthem is Gaas game not SP story game. It's online focused loot based rpg like Destiny with story mode. 

MTs in online are nothing new and they have already changed. I don't understand how people blatantly bash EA without even knowing how business work. Just because they shut down the studio doesn't make them bad. If that was the case, pretty much every studio is evil.

People can ignore MTs in Shadow of War but you have to go through the GRIND which was not even the plan of the game. It is just added to support MTs. How is that suddenly fine or better than an online game with MTs? So if I want to play the last act or see the ending, I have to spend more hours just to get there or $$$ and skip. Free DLC go a long way. You are not locked behind an additional layer or cut out with the game content. Everything is available for $60. That's it. Full game + all additional content. Shadow of Mordor isn't. $60+40+ MTs. Yeah, totally better than $60 game with optional MTs with all free content. aEiGj15.png
i could care less how business works.. i am not running the business that i should i know about or try to learn about so i can press my opinion on others.. ea could go suck balls for all i care.. i dont care who the devs and publishers are.. i am strictly talking about how the games loot is structured.. and ea has said they are changing but class progression is tied to the number of Star Cards that you have for that class, which is a bizarre and stupidly counterintuitive way for any game to handle character progression... i am not saying sow is better or i pick it over this or any such thing but atleast it doesnt force me to buy lootboxes to progress my character level or get upperhand.. ea is changing things up with only keeping some stuff in loot boxes but keeping other to be unlocked by game progression doesnt make it all perfect.. the loot from paid boxes will still help and make it reaching in game goals faster for those who are paying for it... free dlcs dont make it fine asking to pay 60 upfront while sticking to a f2p structure is truely appaling.. and all this coming from someone who actually played the first iteration while everyone was busy bashing it...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Archived