Battlefield 1

Heaven Angel

Played a few rounds of conquest. This feels like a completely different game than the last 3 Battlefield iterations - and that's a great thing. Tanks are op - classes are so effin confusing - where's my fkin RPG!

Congratulations Piper Saab.

RPG's were not invented till about ~1944. Better ask DICE to f**k around a bit more with the timeline.

In all seriousness, you have to unlock the rocket gun for the assault class which will be the closest to an RPG like weapon.

Played for few minutes to check out the performance on my (mediocre) PC and it runs great at 1080p with Mid settings(default). Getting constant 30+ FPS, no stuttering. Game feels better optimized than BF4. AND THANK GOD FOR NO BATTLELOG BROWSER sh*t!

The map is meant for 64 players. Hope the console version isnt capped at 32, like last gen.

Weapon damage feels a bit unbalanced. Put like 6 bullets into an enemy and he didnt die. But got one shot killed with a marksfield.

Weapon damage feels a bit unbalanced. Put like 6 bullets into an enemy and he didnt die. But got one shot killed with a marksfield.

Latency and RNG for the win.

If you are using the automatics and semi-automatics, even more so.

The map is meant for 64 players. Hope the console version isnt capped at 32, like last gen.

Unless they are playing Rush I do not see how the map is empty that is unless they are used to seeing dorito markers and mini-map bindi's to play the game.

Edited by ALPHA17
  • Like 2

Congratulations Piper Saab.

RPG's were not invented till about ~1944. Better ask DICE to f**k around a bit more with the timeline.

In all seriousness, you have to unlock the rocket gun for the assault class which will be the closest to an RPG like weapon.

they dont have recoil-less rifle? O_o

Getting the hang of it now..Won couple of matches..One thing i don't get though is if i use a horse for transportation and when i get down i retain the gear that i have when i'm on the horse and not the one my class has assigned me..

is it suppose to be that way or is it a glitch..

will the beta work on a i5-3330,amd 7850 2gb xfx ,8gb ram? :P

thought maybe ill see how it looks on the pc as well

It should run considering it is running on the XBox.

• Like 1