What is replacement policy for PS4?

mixke

50% of Mrp

They will take your old ps4 and give you a new one @50% of Current Mrp

Thanks! I went to service center yesterday and they said I need to pay 30% of current MRP. I asked about 50% thing but they were confident it's 30%. Any idea how long does it take to get the replacement?

Thanks! I went to service center yesterday and they said I need to pay 30% of current MRP. I asked about 50% thing but they were confident it's 30%. Any idea how long does it take to get the replacement?

Great Song must have changed some rules then. Usually it depends on if they have it in stock. If yes then 2-3 days otherwise 10-18 days.

Sent from my CP8298_I00 using Tapatalk

30% is awesome bro. Take it fast before they change their mind :P

Why did you even ask 50% :P

Thanks for all the replies guys! Will give the console tomorrow for replacement

Why did you even ask 50% :P

The Internet had me believe that it's 50%. I don't want any delay down the line so thought it would be good to check. I'm already missing out on TOTS in FIFA and UC4 :(

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell us how much exactly did you pay & did they give you a brand new or refurbished ps4 in replacement ?

I had to pay Rs 9897 (30% of MRP) through DD. They replaced just the console. It's new with one year warranty. Old controller and other accessories are also covered in warranty now. Hope it helps :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It's so f**king expensive, man.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

try opening and cleaning it first. Had a similar issue at one point and i opened it up and did a good wipedown. Works fine now. Maybe it will help.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/27/2018 at 12:29 AM, TheHitman said:

Bumping this up since i might have to give my PS4 for repair. What's the policy nowadays? I bought my PS4 at launch from Landmark. It boots up but there is no display. 

Do they still have replacement policy or have they started repairing now?

Can anyone provide me an update on this?!

Mine is out of warranty and i want to get it repaired. I can hear sound but no display....actually it keeps on flickering....for 5 secs it comes on and then goes black for 5 mins. 

Already tried 3 hdmis and all had the same issue so im sure it is the port issue. Also any good service center in Delhi NCR area (gurgaon to be precise). 

Edited by kaka_messi

• 1 year later...
On 5/15/2016 at 12:22 PM, mixke said:

On 5/26/2016 at 8:56 PM, mixke said:

I had to pay Rs 9897 (30% of MRP) through DD. They replaced just the console. It's new with one year warranty. Old controller and other accessories are also covered in warranty now. Hope it helps :)

Hey where did you get the process done, can you please refer the exact service center? Also as it has been 2 yrs, is ps4 working fine?

I just got blue light of death two days ago on my 3yr old ps4 :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2016 at 8:56 PM, mixke said:

Hi, Can you pls suggest exactly from where did you get the replacement done. I need to get mine after 2.6 years.