E3 2016 - General Discussion and News

Pretty much every game but SONY exclusive games are coming to PC as well. That includes all Ubisoft, Bethesda, EA games + Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Dead Rising 3, Scalebound, Halo Wars 2, ReCore, Resident Evil 7, State of Decay, etc,.

And how many of them will also be playable on Windows 7?

Sony has hands down the best exclusives.Horizon Zero Dawn,Detroit Become Human,and all those narrative focused cinematic games.Now they even got exclusive Spiderman game! Spiderman games have never been console exclusive for a long time.

While you're at it how many will be playable on Atari2600

Actually i think all the third party games coming to PC will definitely support Win 7 but those MS developed ones will be Win 10+Win Store exclusive means they will flop hard in terms of sales.Look at the sales figures of Quantum Break and ROTR (WIn Store) versions.

Windows 7 is dated now. Might as well just play those 2010 games.

Both 8 and 10 are fantastic upgrade.

Sony has hands down the best exclusives.Horizon Zero Dawn,Detroit Become Human,and all those narrative focused cinematic games.Now they even got exclusive Spiderman game! Spiderman games have never been console exclusive for a long time.

You looking for games you won't be playing for year(s)?

Horizon Zero Dawn - pretty open world. Have played plenty and every now and then there is some open world game. Coming 2017.
Detroit Become Human - another "Quantic" game. No release date.
God of War - another game with no release date. Probably fall 2017 or summer of 18.
Spider-Man - again no release date.
Days Gone - did I mention no release date?

Well, go ahead and wait or you can upgrade and play the games that actually have a release date and coming this year. Not next or 5 years later.

By the time those games release, we will have new games announced.

Spiderman games have never been console exclusive for a long time.

and Spider Man games have been shite for a long time.

Actually i think all the third party games coming to PC will definitely support Win 7

They will support, but the performance difference will be day and night.

Windows 7 is dated now. Might as well just play those 2010 games.

Both 8 and 10 are fantastic upgrade.

You looking for games you won't be playing for year(s)?

Horizon Zero Dawn - pretty open world. Have played plenty and every now and then there is some open world game. Coming 2017.

Detroit Become Human - another "Quantic" game. No release date.

God of War - another game with no release date. Probably fall 2017 or summer of 18.

Spider-Man - again no release date.

Days Gone - did I mention no release date?

Well, go ahead and wait or you can upgrade and play the games that actually have a release date and coming this year. Not next or 5 years later.

By the time those games release, we will have new games announced.

and Spider Man games have been shite for a long time.

They will support, but the performance difference will be day and night.

Most of the games you mentioned won't be playable on his GT 730 rig anyway windows 7 or 10 doesnt matter.

i am assuming this is the VCD mohit.

Sony PC was best among all other PC's

my rating

Kratos/10

now atleast i dont feel like a ch*t!ya buying a PS4.40K ka value 3 saal baad aayega(hopefully,considering Thor/Loki/Odins a*s whupping isnt delayed like all ps4 exclusives)

After watching all those trailers of Horizon Zero Dawn,Death Stranding,Detroit Become Human,Days Gone,Recore and after games like Life is Strange,Until Dawn,etc i feel we have entered the golden age of cinematic games.

Come on, a GT 730?

......No way.

Hey at least its GDDR5! Ran ROTR just fine @20fps medium settings! Dat Lara's Pure Hair in all its 20fps 900p glory!

EA conf - 2/10

Bethesda Conf - 1/10

MS conf - 2/10

Ubisoft conf - 1/10

Sony 3/10

We know Nintendo is a guaranteed 1/10 cause they are only showing one game. :lol:

Still, pretty decent E3 so far.

So no RDR 2 this year either? I thought that was as good as confirmed?

Archived