UFC (MMA) Thread

RestlessSoul

• 9 months later...

I am still doubting the greatness of Jon Jones. During the interview with Joe Rogan, I couldn't help but notice that he was out of breathe in just 1 round. I hope he is still as great as people claim him to be. If he defeats Stipe Miocic in July 2023, he would truly be called the GOAT. 

1 hour ago, sukhdev84 said:

I am still doubting the greatness of Jon Jones. During the interview with Joe Rogan, I couldn't help but notice that he was out of breathe in just 1 round. I hope he is still as great as people claim him to be. If he defeats Stipe Miocic in July 2023, he would truly be called the GOAT. 

I am sure everyone will be out of breath after fighting a round, jumping around in celebration, dancing, picking up team mates and shouting like a hound.

He is already the GOAT. No one has done what he has done, it's common human psychology to reduce greatness after a slight doubt.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2023 at 1:05 PM, sukhdev84 said:

Even if he defeats stipe in july there always be people like you who dont believe him as a GOAT and im not talking about jon jones only, i dont think there is any GOAT in any field who has everyone's support.

Recently watched makhachev vs volkanovski, missed the live :wallbash:

What a match it is, volkanovski is truly amazing,he totally deserve the title shot. I cant believe on my eyes the way he defended himself on the ground.:surprise:

But makhachev still comes out to be the best. I know everyone want to see the champion to lose but he's the best and i dont see anyone dethroning him anytime soon.

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

What a performance by Edwards. Usman couldn't even get started, those body and leg kicks absolutely nailed him.

But Gaethje, man. What a fighter, sad that this generation of fighters wouldn't last long.

Yes leon was fantastic, in those five rounds it doesn't feel that his rival was the kumaru usman, he's that good.

Gaethje was fun to watch, what a killer match that was but he never gonna win against makhachev, nonchance. Once Justin goes to the ground, the match is over.

• 4 months later...