funnyadit

Impressions Django?

Its quite new to me so haven't browsed through the whole set of menu items and also, haven't played DBC 14 so I have nothing to compare it to.

Graphics are Ok. There is not much variation in character animations. Same kind of reactions on getting out, appeal etc. Not to forget when opponent's appeal is rejected, the games goes in animation(same kind every time) and that is annoying.

Game play is very smooth and ball rolling down the ground looks very realistic.

I felt there are some issues when you are batting in career mode at a higher difficulty, may be because of low attributes of your character. But at times, it feels that the attributes are applied to the whole team. As mentioned above, I was not able to connect a single ball with my player(and the whole team) while batting. The footwork doesn't work at all. I reduced the difficulty and was able to at least touch the ball.

I felt bowling is more fun than batting, again a personal opinion; your preference may be differ.

When AI is fielding and keeper is near the wickets, he goes in an invisible mode. BC, I got run out twice or 3 times thinking he wasn't there but realized later that he had his invisibility cloak on. When there is an appeal, your batsman walks right through the wickets, which looks weird.

There is a mini game(while you are fielding) where you have to align the left stick in a circle to grab, catch a ball. At times, it is unnecessarily prolonged and you are just forced to sit and stare at the screen and do nothing.

Overall, I think Big Ant has done a good job and cricket enthusiasts would surely like the game.

Question to those who played beta or the previous game, why the footwork is always displayed poor even if timing and choice of shot is good?

Are you using both the sticks to play the shots? You need to use LAS for foot and RAS for shot placement...And at higher difficulty its really important to get footwork right..

In the lowest difficulties you can play only with shot placement which isnt from middle to highest difficulties [footwork is compulsory]..

Guys BA have already submitted a patch for the crashes happening along with few other stuff[no idea what they could be]..If they get past the companies' verification or whatever check that is, if its gets past it should come soon otherwise after the christmas holidays only..

Ross' comment on the patch:

The patch has been submitted, fingers crossed we pass otherwise it will release in January.

Cricket pun?

:lol:

Guys BA have already submitted a patch for the crashes happening along with few other stuff[no idea what they could be]..If they get past the companies' verification or whatever check that is, if its gets past it should come soon otherwise after the christmas holidays only..

Ross' comment on the patch:

The patch has been submitted, fingers crossed we pass otherwise it will release in January.

https://youtu.be/33E3krhDX2c?t=7m36s

This will be fixed i guess..

p.s Bought the game on US store, will dl it today..

https://youtu.be/33E3krhDX2c?t=7m36s

This will be fixed i guess..

p.s Bought the game on US store, will dl it today..

Yeah it was the first complaint they received I think...Can save up and resume to get it to normal till the patch comes..The other day saw in a stream that running a single makes it fine too..

Ok, regarding the keeper getting invisible there is a setting to turn that off. Press Up on d-pad and toggle between on/off.

thanks funnyadit for helping with footwork. Now, getting ideal footwork for the shots.

No problem...Yeah invisible keeper is an option put in on purpose as the WK comes in line of visibility playing against spinner mainly when using close batsman cam and even the far cam...Same goes with invisible batsman when the bowler changes sides its difficult to read the line hence thats implemented too..

Anything you wanna ask about the game will be happy to help you out..Enjoy the game..

@funny: how to use the lb and rb(l1 or r1) buttons while bowling. Even in tutorials, I am not able to pull that off.

For example, I select the type of bowling using left stick and then press(X, A, B,Y) to select the length of ball. Hold LT or RT button for pace. Not able to understand the LB and RB button

L1 and R1 are shorter pitch and longer pitch trigger for hit pitch hard and movement off the air respectively..That needs to be just pressed once to activate

L2 and R2 slower and effort delivery that needs to be kept pressed for that to work..

Archived