Agents of Mayhem

Engineer

Halfway done. So far it's 6/10. A lot of fun but damn if I see another legion lair with the same pattern. pQ61vCL.png

VR missions are same with listed difficulty. Tedious horde mode with no variety. 31 missions.

Side missions are bland and repetitive. No creativity whatsoever. 

The main missions are okay but again there is no creativity. It's the same go here, start start mission -> hack this -> clear base/kill/destory things -> get reward -> ??? -> repeat. 

The city is sadly not interesting. The game also does not have any AAA quality stuff like good music or voice acting or exploration. The open world serves no purpose other than blowing things up.

The agents are cool and each has a unique personality but the game itself doesn't have any of that personality. 8I2iqt1.png

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Are you stupid? If you don't know anything, then stop talking crap.

Tum todha satkela lagta humko.

When did i say its crap? When did i say its Bad ? Kuch bhi.

Understand the term Indie Bhindi first :P

Ek dum se nana patekar ban jaata hai tum :P

• 3 weeks later...

Big Layoffs Hit Agents of Mayhem Developer Volition

• Volition, the studio behind Agents of Mayhem, laid off over 30 people this week including general manager Dan Cermak, three sources tell Kotaku. The studio previously had around 200 employees.
  • Sources say that Deep Silver, the publisher and parent company of Volition, was unhappy with Agents of Mayhem’s sales.

• 2 weeks later...

Life after Agents of Mayhem: Where now for Volition?

At least in the immediate term, as you might imagine, there is going to be a lot of analysis. We will be taking a look at Agents of Mayhem and working out the kind of things went well, and what we need to improve on. I don’t think it’s a secret to say that it didn’t meet what our expectations were. So our initial steps will be a lot of self-reflection of the types of things we want to improve upon. Because we are certainly capable of doing great products that people love, so it’s not a question of talent or whether we have it in us to do great things… we’ve been doing that for a long time. 

Whenever we finish a game, we always conduct our big post-mortems about all the things that went really well, and what we can improve on. With Agents of Mayhem it is absolutely no different, but it might be a little bit more intense.

"I can see how consumers might have looked at it and gone: 'Oh, it's a new Saints Row game. Oh no, it isn't. Is it? I'm not quite sure'." 

"When it comes to the Saints Row series, that's a game that's fun, that's silly, irreverent - you know Saints Row - it's not the sort of experience that you can get anywhere else. It gave us the ability to be competitive and put out a product that people really responded to, even if we weren't quite the equal of some of our competitors in terms of budget.

Should have just made new Saints Row game instead. vLmizrH.png

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

All Heroes are fantastic. They all look and play completely different from each other.  Absolutely loving the game.  :D

It's sad game got ignored coz of mediocre reviews.

Why did you buy? Go, follow the reviews. gWFtZJQ.png

2 hours ago, adity said:

How's it running on ps4? 

Playing on Xbox One and it runs better than garbage PC version i tried few days ago.. I expect PS4 version to run identical or better than base Xbox One.

Get it on sale when it's around 20 or less... Game is fun to play but it will get repetitive after few hours like most open open world games. So, keep that in mind. Game received mixed user reviews. Some like it and some hate it. :P

Archived