Injustice 2

Heaven Angel

Nothing. PC version is the Ultimate Edition.

Ultimate Edition contains:
•Access to 9 new fighters as they become available
•2 exclusive gear shaders usable on multiple characters
•3 Premiere skins adding a new look and dialogue for specific characters.

All the cool characters/stuff is via DLC...

Get the ultimate edition newcomers. Each fighter pack costs $20x3 and ultimate pack costs $40. Either gamble $90 at launch or pay $100-120 later.  rGBJTWr.png

Nothing. PC version is the Ultimate Edition.

Nope. It will be listed as a normal release with 2 separate versions. 

Standard edition: $60

Ultimate edition: $90

Same as the console version. Just 6 months late for whatever reason. 

Either way, newcomers should get ultimate edition or just wait for a sale. Buying standard and an ultimate pack will cost you more and give you less. Complete shite. 

1 minute ago, adity said:

Nope, even i am not that into fighting games but still I've purchased several ones thinking it will be the one that'll change it. 

Never happens. Maybe buy it when it's on a deep discount. Otherwise, I don't think it'll change anything. 

Alright, i'll just pass then. Thanks 

Depends. If you have someone to play with, then yeah, else no unless you are interested in getting your arse handed in online versus.

We usually play local co-op from time to time and it is always super fun. rCcRTeF.png 

13 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Should I care about this? I'm not into fighting games but this one got good reviews. 

Once you learn all the combos and master it. Then you gonna love the game. Timing matters a lot in this game while hitting combos. You have to be precise and  accurate. 

Like this :  This guy made one of the greatest comeback in this game  

Beacuse I have seen many players who just play like smashing all the buttons at once  and say things are not working according to them and later they say this game sucks nothing new like previous ones. 

If you want to start playing fighting games I would recommend you to start playing with MK first because it’s more hardcore and you will find good players to battle with. Also characters in MK feels more realistic. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rahulnever2far said:

So Atom is basically Antman? Who copied - DC or marvel?

I liked his gameplay. Can't wait for the gamplay video of Turtles.

Atom first appeared in 1961 and Antman in 1962. Do the math.

Just completed it fully. Superb fun. Even for someone who hardly plays fighting games, this was a pleasant experience. The story was well done despite having so many characters. Pretty much everyone got a decent amount of screentime and fight. Awesome stages too. I wonder which ending they are going to choose while making next game though as both were good and both can set up a game on its own. 

Ending one: Batman beating Superman and re-imprisoning him. But doesn't shows the aftermath of events and what happens to Brainiac. 

Ending two: Evil Superman. Breaking Green Lantern's fingers and possibly his ring too. Defeating Batman and uses Brainiac's technology to change him...to evil as well.  

__

As for JL game, yeah, it's going to hard to fit in every character but doesn't have to make everyone important. Some characters can just show up or treated as side fights and stuff. Will be awesome to recruit everyone, build your army (sort of nemesis system too), fighting together with a proper story and whatnot. This game did the story very well. 

The entire thing was better than the movie. Can't wait for the next game. Gm7WYnq.png

On 12/13/2017 at 6:49 PM, Joe Cool said:

On to chapter 10 and I really wish someone made full-fledged Justice League game already. ay31RNq.png 

The cutscenes/story is nicely done for a fighting game. Very enjoyable so far. 

Yeah it's fantastic. I was very impressed by facial animation and voice acting.

Archived