Injustice 2

Heaven Angel

dZtWImL.png

“In Injustice 2, we are introducing new features that will change the way fans play fighting games,” said Ed Boon, Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios. “We’re always interested in pushing the genre forward and allowing players to customize and level-up their favorite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains is a significant leap.”

“Expanding the DC Universe in games continues to be one of our top priorities, and Injustice 2 showcases amazing gameplay and an original story to bring the characters to life for players,” said David Haddad, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “NetherRealm Studios is offering fans an experience of customizing and battling with DC’s iconic characters in an entirely new way.”

Injustice 2 offers the latest DC fighting game experience that expands on the previous title’s larger-than-life showdowns. Every battle defines you in a game where players personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. For the first time gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.

Injustice 2 continues the epic cinematic story introduced in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together while struggling against those who want to restore Superman’s regime. In the midst of the chaos, a new threat appears that will put Earth’s existence at risk. Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd. Battles will take place across arenas that have evolved in scale and span across iconic locations such as Metropolis, Gotham City and Atlantis.

Injustice 2 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in 2017.

-More details soon.

What's that green glow on Batman's suit? Sorry I'm not familiar with the comics.

Also, that CG trailer is really good.

Its Kryptonite

or

it could just be a armor skin..You know how games are with cosmetic stuff these days :P

Its Kryptonite

or

it could just be a armor skin..You know how games are with cosmetic stuff these days :P

Oh yeah, It could be kryptonite..

It's an armour skin because they are having customisable armours in this game.

So it's actually this. The costumes look rad though.

"INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop"

Yoooo sounds dope as hell

Some people are saying this could include micro-transactions and a pay-to-win model. I hope it's not true.

Some people are saying this could include micro-transactions and a pay-to-win model. I hope it's not true.

MK X has microtransactions, so i won't be surprised if this one has too..

First game spawned one of the best comics series ever in DC history. It's still ongoing.

Can't wait for this game.

Wait I thought the game was based on the comics.

But Anyway Gorilla Grodd new main confirmed.

grodd-the-flash-1447813756.gif

Wait I thought the game was based on the comics.

But Anyway Gorilla Grodd new main confirmed.

grodd-the-flash-1447813756.gif

Comics are prequel to the game. I daresay comics are way better than the game. Fantastic stuff. More surprise deaths than Game of Thrones lol.

The Gear System uses RPG-like mechanics to reward you with loot drops every time you play the game. With each loot drop, you will earn character-specific gear to outfit and power up your roster – changing not only the look of each character, but your fight strategy and your personal approach to every match. As you gear up your characters, you’re building a roster of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains that reflects your choices, and your preferences, which can be vastly different than your opponents. A few play sessions in, you can expect your Aquaman to look and play different than anyone else’s Aquaman you may come across.

WTF is this BS.... This was panned heavily in SFxT and they are trying it again :doh:
Gameplay modifiers is one bad thing. But Gameplay affecting items with Microtransactions == Hello P2W . Hopefully it is just an optional gameplay mode.

Good Thread.

and Injustice 1 was a really good game. Me and my friends enjoyed the hell out of it.

But, 1 thing I didn't like about it.

Gameplay was awesome. Seeing our super heroes in fluid movement was awesome and all, but the rewards were just minuscule.

Just avatars for your battle card. NOTHING else.

Archived