Forza Horizon 3

Heaven Angel

• 4 months later...

I take back what i said about Forza Horizon 3 last year. If you thought the graphics were awesome and couldn't get any better in the base game, then you're in for a real treat when you get the Hot Wheels expansion. The game's performance, surprisingly, scales very well on a wide range of hardware setups, i.e., for an open-world game engine. Hats off to Playground Games on a superb job with FH3! Not only have they been committed to polishing performance but they've also delivered extra content that makes the game even more exciting! :)

Guys is G2A a trusted site to buy game key codes.. Are the keys legit.. How trustworthy is it. Any chances of keys getting revoked or non-functional.. Have never used the site. Heard a lot though in many forums.. As i was searching for FH3+Hws dlc and came accross this site. They are offering the same at ~2.7k..20dc968794eb7c5f5dd5bfd2d13170d4.jpgd4b54fcfb9c3e8f7adcf415023e8c901.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Never buy any full game from G2A as most keys are illegally obtained there and chances are that you will get banned after redeeming those keys on Origins, Battle.net and Windows store. Only buy PSN and XBL wallet codes from G2A but not full game. I buy PSN and XBL wallet codes from G2A all the time.. Never had any issues so far.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

Pretty soon.. I am.. Yet to make the purchase though [emoji5].. Still i am soon going to do so..

Bought FH3 & FH2.. From MS store.. With Gold membership its 2780/-.. Not a bad deal so bought that along with VIP membership since it too was on sale.. Downloading now on PC FH3.. Will also install on console later.. So yes i am in for some FH3.. [emoji41]

Ok.. This is my first time experience with Xbox membership, MS store purchase and xbox game download on pc.. Anything else i should be aware of..
Plus upon release heard many had problems like download stuck.. Starts from beginning. Etc.. Are those issues solved now.. My windows is up to date.. And downloading on my a 50mbps connection.. With download speed as shown on download page is between 25-35 Mb/s.. Hope everything goes well.. Coz download size is massive 55Gb..

14 hours ago, avanildutta said:

Ok.. This is my first time experience with Xbox membership, MS store purchase and xbox game download on pc.. Anything else i should be aware of..
Plus upon release heard many had problems like download stuck.. Starts from beginning. Etc.. Are those issues solved now.. My windows is up to date.. And downloading on my a 50mbps connection.. With download speed as shown on download page is between 25-35 Mb/s.. Hope everything goes well.. Coz download size is massive 55Gb..

If you think 55gb is massive then don't purchase FM7 or Gears of War 4. 

Sadly already did[emoji111]️.. And have gamed a bit too.. But was talking massive.. In context of windows 10 store downloads.. As MS store downloads were or maybe are unpredictable.. Xbox one is not an issue for me.. Plus 50mbps connection handles any GBs comfortable atm. I was just worried with MS store issues.. Thankfully FH3 got downloaded in around 3~4 hrs without an issue..[emoji5]

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

Xbox download speed is faster and much better than Windows 10.

Xbox store is nothing like Windows store plus you have option to buy disc version :P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1