Forza Horizon 3

Heaven Angel

4 minutes ago, avanildutta said:

Oh.. GT sport u mean..!! Dunno bought physical copy for 2.4k cdom amazon during sale..

Um? 

You shared your PSN ID instead of GT to play Horizon 3. GT is Gamer Tag here which is for Xbox and Windows 10 gamesVChjWK7.png 

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Near-parity Lol come when you can do even 45fps. They should really stop the X vs Pc its a wonderful machine and they should stop insulting it with constant comparison. I do however understand that they dont have anything else to compare it with. 

Honestly it would be better to compare it with S so existing owners get the itch to upgrade.

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

4x MSAA on top of native 4K, Playground are wizards. Now if only there was a 60fps mode..

All recent forza games are built around MSAA. Even on S it has 2x MSAA. I guess their engine or tech is built that way. On Pc Ultra settings equals to 4x MSAA. They should made a optional 1080p 60fps mode with Ultra settings.

14 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Near-parity Lol come when you can do even 45fps. They should really stop the X vs Pc its a wonderful machine and they should stop insulting it with constant comparison. I do however understand that they dont have anything else to compare it with. 

Honestly it would be better to compare it with S so existing owners get the itch to upgrade.

Near parity in Visuals not frame rate according to DF . Watch the video. It uses Max PC settings with some tweaks with frame rate locked to 30 fps. 500$ pc can't run it at native 4k using same graphics settings as X version. 

That's said I agree with you that they should stop comparing X with PC. X should be compared with other consoles only and not 1000$ PCs. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Near parity in Visuals not frame rate according to DF . Watch the video. It uses Max PC settings with some tweaks with frame rate locked to 30 fps. 500$ pc can't run it at native 4k using same graphics settings as X version. 

That's said I agree with you that they should stop comparing X with PC. X should be compared with other consoles only and not 1000$ PCs. 

are we still having this discussion about comparing x to a 500$ pc.

x isnt even 500$ anymore its bundled with one or two games at most places..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, sobbii said:

are we still having this discussion about comparing x to a 500$ pc.

x isnt even 500$ anymore its bundled with one or two games at most places..

Which games and where. 

Just now, sobbii said:

aco and wolf 2 were given on some sites few days back...

Ah ok, sweet deal, I have been looking for a deal too or fall in price. 

Ah ok, sweet deal, I have been looking for a deal too or fall in price. 
with a succesful december for x i think you will see agressive bundles and pricing by ms soon enough..

with a succesful december for x i think you will see agressive bundles and pricing by ms soon enough..

Ya just checked the deal, it's a UK deal, I need a deal in US or SWISS, should start coming soon as you said.

Console + aco + wolfenstein 2 + fh7 for 499, now that will be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Personally i feel it shows the console in a good light, when was the last time a console was compared to a PC? Never

Everyone following Df knows that the X is worth every penny, specially after the pro turned out to be a dud. Comparing with other console and pc gets them clicks from all sides even if its not fair.

There are even videos of them comparing switch and pro versions  :lol: