Shadoken

Like, which ones? Don't say RoTR [emoji38]

Aliens Colonial Marines, Crysis 3, are worse in my opinion. I couldn't give more examples because i avoid playing games i know i won't like.

ROTR is great. Nobody thinks ROTR is bad action game. It got mostly 9/10s.

Denuvo responds to lightning quick Resident Evil 7 PC crack

Please note that we always position our Anti-Tamper solution as hard to crack, not as uncrackable," Denuvo marketing director Thomas Goebl told me. "So far only one piracy group has been able to bypass it.

"As always, we continue working to improve our solution to create security updates for upcoming Anti-Tamper versions. We will do the same with the learning from this bypass. It's correct that the title in question was cracked some days after release. Given the fact that every unprotected title is cracked on the day of release - as well as every update of games - our solution made a difference for this title." ( :lol:)

Given the Resident Evil 7 breach there is speculation Capcom could now remove Denuvo Anti-Tamper from the game altogether, and perhaps even seek a refund. ( :rofl: )

Edited by kaka_messi

Finished a speedrun in 3 hours, 30 minutes and even got the achievement for not using any healing items! Got the X-Ray Glasses and Circular Saw for that. Immediately started a new Madhouse run. Already past the final boss fight with Jack in the boathouse. Love this game!

Madhouse is only hard if you don't have any of the unlockable items. The X-Ray Glasses alone are godsend, so many items hidden in places you wouldn't even expect! And the Circular Saw is OP as hell, the regular enemies don't stand a chance.

Now that I'm done with UC2, I can finally jump onto this game. Been waiting for the game since I played the demo. Fired it up last night and man the atmosphere is absolutely brilliant. This game is right up my alley. The only downside is I can only play at night to get the horror feel appropriately. I'll probably have an extended weekend session coupled with a leave the following day hopefully. :D

Madhouse mode complete! That's a total of three full playthroughs for me. I think I'm done with the game until the story DLC comes out.

Nice, so do you think it's worth buying on ps4 at that exorbitant price ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nice, so do you think it's worth buying on ps4 at that exorbitant price ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It depends on how much you like survival horror and are dying for another classic Resident Evil-style game. Do know that it can be finished under 10 hours or less (though multiple runs can be fun and challenging and have some changes/unlocks). So if you're thinking purely in term of how much gameplay value and time you can extract from it given the price then the current price is definitely on the higher side. However if it's quality over quantity you're looking for then I can't recommend RE7 enough. It is a true return to form for the series, it feels fresh and exciting and at the same time embraces it's survival horror roots. The horror genre needed something like this for a long time.

If anyone has even the slightest idea of getting Vr in the future. Wait till then and buy this game.

There are some really amazing nuances that you can only experience in VR. But if you already know what's gonna happen it kind of kills it.

Edited by Shadoken

If anyone has even the slightest idea of getting Vr in the future. Wait till then and buy this game.

There are some really amazing nuances that you can only experience in VR. But if you already know what's gonna happen it kind of kills it.

Thanks for the heads up.

So what's the general consensus about RE7 on this board. The game is growing on me, I didn't like it at the start but it's getting better.

I don't think many folks here have played the game yet. I've posted my impressions in the last couple of pages. I've played through the game three times (Normal, Easy Speedrun and Madhouse) and I absolutely love the game. In fact I'm actually thinking of doing another run to mop up the remaining achievements. Having unlimited ammo means I can easily blast through it in a few hours.

Glad you're liking it, the ending has been causing some controversy but I personally loved it, including the rather anti-climactic boss fight, which once again reminded me so much of the Evil Dead movies.

I honestly can't wait for another game in this style, proper survival horror with item management and tense combat. I liked Outlast and it's ilk but it's always more of running and hiding with plenty of jump scares. RE7 was like the big daddy coming in and showing younger folk what survival horror should be like.

I just finished the game in a one long session and holy sh*t, this is exactly the type of horror game we need these days. It also shows that Capcom still have it and if they want to reinvent their franchise, they can do it with style. Clocked 11 hours and some odd minutes in my Normal playthrough and loved every minute of it.

I don't even know where to begin, the whole game was a truly immersive experience. It's been a while since I played games in one continuous session, but Capcom games usually tend to have that effect on me. Dead Rising 3 being one such example. I'm a sucker for any set-up which involves a creepy mansion, a secluded camp, cornfield and these outback houses. The primary goal of horror should be to infuse tension alongside having the players to be vigilant. RE7 ticked all the right boxes in doing that.I liked how the story unfolded and it was rather simple to understand, if you went through all the case files. They did a good job of not revealing too much in the preview videos and demos.

The visuals in this game truly stuck out for me. On the PC, with the right balance of settings, it just looked absolutely stunning and realistic to it's theme. The only real issue was the VRAM utilization seemed to go completely bonkers if the Textures and Shadows were set to 'Very High', on a 4GB card I mean. However, once you find the right balance, it's a smooth locked 60 frames gameplay almost everywhere. Though I still like their MT Framework engine till date, this engine holds a lot of potential.

The lack of enemy variety was a bit disappointing, as were the pattern of the boss encounters. This is something where Resident Evil 4 shined. It's not a major complaint though, considering the limited scope of the game.

The locations used were splendid and every inch of it was intricately crafted and detailed to the very last core. There was a lot of gore in this game and as someone who truly appreciates gore; it was delivered gratuitously.

So overall, I'm fully content with what the base game had to offer. Bravo Capcom, you just redeemed yourself (now let's get back on the DMC train, shall we?). I wish they could create a huge DLC which shed light on the Baker family's history and even perhaps Mia's back story.

End game spoiler:

or better yet, what the hell happened to Zoe & Lucas in the ending where we decide to save Mia? Why not have some content on that too?

Glad you're liking it, the ending has been causing some controversy but I personally loved it, including the rather anti-climactic boss fight, which once again reminded me so much of the Evil Dead movies.

I honestly can't wait for another game in this style, proper survival horror with item management and tense combat. I liked Outlast and it's ilk but it's always more of running and hiding with plenty of jump scares. RE7 was like the big daddy coming in and showing younger folk what survival horror should be like.

I'm with you on this Ty. I loved the ending too. It was befitting to most of the game's boss fights and don't get me started with the movie references.

Evil Dead 2's ending instantly came to mind towards the end. It was so reminiscent of the movie. I was hoping Ethan to just pop the chainsaw on his chopped of hand and say 'Groovy baby' or did Jack already say that during that dissection room boss fight? :P

5zubfBM.png

EgKud4K.jpg

• Like 1