Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

30 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

My 8 year old nephew is a HUGE Spider-Man fan, he has lot of merchandise, like spider-man chaddi too.. Asked him to play this game last week and just showed how to swing around using R2, this week he comes and starts climbing to top tip of all the tallest towers in the city  Avengers building being his favorite...  Haven't thought him combat yet but when the age is right..

Spodey is very kiddy friendly game, minimal gaali galoch, no bloodshed, no nudity etc

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Them Black Cat missions though. If I was a kid I'd hit puberty instantly.

She THICC AF

9 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Wrong thread or are all these coming to Insomniac's Spiderman game as new story DLC? (Would be awesome if true lol)

Oops. I meant Avengers. Will move^^

40 minutes ago, Bauji said:

How long it took? I feel like I'm playing this for forever, but still no end in sight(not complaining though)

not that long to plat as i collected most of the stuff while i playing the story mode....so after completing the story mode it took me 2-3 hours max to get the plat.

the story mode though took 20-22 hours. So including side missions i guess it took about 26-28 hours i guess?

Edited by kold_war
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Bauji said:

How long it took? I feel like I'm playing this for forever, but still no end in sight(not complaining though)

I too felt the same.

It seems like that because you end up going into another district while chasing a car or bird etc and end up doing a random crime that doesn't count under the district you were targeting.

For platinum, i started at the top of the map and made sure i finished everything in that district before coming down.

or while doing a Side Mission(blue icons?), once that mission ends, i try to finish few things in that district before moving on to next side mission.

1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

I too felt the same.

It seems like that because you end up going into another district while chasing a car or bird etc and end up doing a random crime that doesn't count under the district you were targeting.

For platinum, i started at the top of the map and made sure i finished everything in that district before coming down.

or while doing a Side Mission(blue icons?), once that mission ends, i try to finish few things in that district before moving on to next side mission.

Yea :) 

More than half a dozen items on the map were locked. Planning to clean up district activities now when...

Spoiler

the city has become Arkham city.

And how does Plat work? If I earn tokens/skill points in dlc and use them to unlock skills and suits, will I still get it or do I need to unlock them from the stuff earned in base game only? Asking because dlcs have their own set of trophies(have GOTY edition)