Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

20 minutes ago, Bauji said:

And how does Plat work? If I earn tokens/skill points in dlc and use them to unlock skills and suits, will I still get it or do I need to unlock them from the stuff earned in base game only? Asking because dlcs have their own set of trophies(have GOTY edition)

Yes i see no reason why you wouldn't be able to use them. I read somewhere that even NG+ offers more tokens from base game itself.

Also assuming you plan to move on to DLC only after completing main story,

I didn't get any shortage of tokens from base game. Just make sure not to unlock suits/gadget upgrades as you go(just do what you feel might be required at that time) but rather keep accumulating them until you are done with the districts.

I think you can use the same set of tokens but both suits and gadget upgrades using save file method.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I didn't get any shortage of tokens from base game. Just make sure not to unlock suits/gadget upgrades as you go(just do what you feel might be required at that time) but rather keep accumulating them until you are done with the districts.

Yea, as you guys suggested earlier, I'm using the tokens only to unlock suits for now. I dont have any shortage of tokens too except the challenge tokens...going through the list of suits ready for unlock, there are more than 30 challenge tokens needed already. I can see about 10 taskmaster challenges on my map, not sure if more will be available later as everything has unlocked on the map now.

I tried only one challenge so far and was no way near silver :( 

57 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Yea, as you guys suggested earlier, I'm using the tokens only to unlock suits for now. I dont have any shortage of tokens too except the challenge tokens...going through the list of suits ready for unlock, there are more than 30 challenge tokens needed already. I can see about 10 taskmaster challenges on my map, not sure if more will be available later as everything has unlocked on the map now.

I tried only one challenge so far and was no way near silver :( 

I got this from the guide.

To buy all Suits you need the following amount of Tokens: 16 Backpack Tokens, 60 Crime Tokens, 33 Base Tokens, 15 Landmark Tokens, 16 Research Tokens, 39 Challenge Tokens.

I think you should be getting 16 TM challenges total. You are done with story and zone unlocks ? Best go for side missions first if story is done.

Also you need not get all silvers or above. I think you should be okay with few bronze here and there.

Edited by Pacifier
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

To buy all Suits you need the following amount of Tokens: 16 Backpack Tokens, 60 Crime Tokens, 33 Base Tokens, 15 Landmark Tokens, 16 Research Tokens, 39 Challenge Tokens.

I think you should be getting 16 TM challenges total.

So far seeing max of 3 token awarded/challenge..so then best case scenario would be to get 9 silver and 7 Gold to get to that number. May be later challenges is going to provide more tokens.

Guess I will just complete whatever I can for now and then will later check some guide.

52 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

You are done with story and zone unlocks ? Best go for side missions first if story is done.

Game says completion % as 74. Not sure if thats main campaign only or everything is included. However, already done with all side missions, daemon and fisk hideouts and just 2 or 3 random crimes left(thugs + daemon combined)

1 hour ago, Bauji said:

So far seeing max of 3 token awarded/challenge..so then best case scenario would be to get 9 silver and 7 Gold to get to that number. May be later challenges is going to provide more tokens.

Guess I will just complete whatever I can for now and then will later check some guide.

Game says completion % as 74. Not sure if thats main campaign only or everything is included. However, already done with all side missions, daemon and fisk hideouts and just 2 or 3 random crimes left(thugs + daemon combined)

You can get lots of challenge tokens across the 3 DLCs.

No need to grind the Taskmaster ones in main game if you are looking just to plat imo.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

No need to grind the Taskmaster ones in main game if you are looking just to plat imo.

I used up most of my challenge tokens and fell short at the end.......I did the stupid thing and kept on grinding the taskmaster challenges for challenge tokens.

after unlocking the plat trophy I came to know that u can get extra base and challenge tokens in the dlc :doh: Ah well it was a waste of 1-1.5 hours max :P 

46 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Btw you do get the psn spidey avatar code via mail upon getting the plat trophy right? Cos I remember getting the Horizon psn avatar when I platinumed Hzd.

Yes you do, redeem it fast though, in a year the code expires

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Awesome!! In the base game, will just do them to get 100% district completion then.

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I never got it :unsure: Platted and 100% all DLCs 

Ya i guess it's till stocks last....but anyways did u check your promos tab under gmail? It comes under that tab...same thing happened with me with hzd ....I waited 2 months...thought i didn't get it....turns out it was in my inbox under the promos tab 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2020 at 7:49 PM, adity said:

Yup you do. Might not get immediately though. I got it after a month or two. 

On 8/20/2020 at 8:18 PM, PhantomShade said:

Yes you do, redeem it fast though, in a year the code expires

Got it guys :)

but the Avatar has no plat icon :( just spidey's photo lol....that sucks :P ....ah well

uVB7oTn.jpg

FK2mjOX.png

10 hours ago, adity said:

It does have a play logo when you apply it. 

Mine doesn't .....check my psn profile .....but ya i searched on reddit .It's happened to few other people too. Gotta get a different code i guess.will ask ps support on their twitter page.

0jQt7RZ.jpg

Finished the main campaign. Loved it...story was quite decent and all the characters were done very well. Boss fights were amazing. Would have preferred spacing them out though rather than cramming most of them towards the end..but this is a very minor complaint. As kold_war said earlier cant wait to play the next one.

Now checked the trophy list and there are so many related to Taskmaster challenges. Will have to really grind as I am nowhere near silver in all the challenges I've done so far. 3 districts are 100% done. Will start the dlcs next and will come back to this, still hoping to get the first plat this gen.

Time to watch the trailers now :) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Finished the main campaign. Loved it...story was quite decent and all the characters were done very well. Boss fights were amazing. Would have preferred spacing them out though rather than cramming most of them towards the end..but this is a very minor complaint. As kold_war said earlier cant wait to play the next one.

Now checked the trophy list and there are so many related to Taskmaster challenges. Will have to really grind as I am nowhere near silver in all the challenges I've done so far. 3 districts are 100% done. Will start the dlcs next and will come back to this, still hoping to get the first plat this gen.

Time to watch the trailers now :) 

Time to beat??

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Time to beat??

Hard  to tell, >25 hrs I guess so far. Quite a few side activities are still pending.

23 minutes ago, adity said:

The plat for the game is super easy. It took me around 25-26 hours to plat the game. 

Need to concentrate more on TM challenges..coming nowhere near silver. :( 

And its not about being easy tbh but to keep the interest going. Initially, Fisk hideouts were fun..then demon hideouts and now by the time I'm doing Criminal and Sable posts, it feels like a chore. Same for crimes... 8 districts *  4 types of crimes * 5 times = Chore ? Even if I spend just 3-4 mins finding and clearing a crime, I would be spending more time than the entire campaign of those awesome PS3 SP games...all for a trophy pop-up. But dont want to stop now after coming this close. If I get it, this would be the first and last plat I'll have on PS4. Wont be doing such grind again.

Just now, adity said:

I mean if you're not enjoying it, it's time to stop. Isn't that what games are all about? You wouldn't finish a TV show you're not enjoying just to say you finished it, would you? Trophies don't matter. 

Yup. While playing the dlcs, will keep doing those crimes here and there and see if I can come close to 100% all districts. Remaining 5 districts are done about 75-80% each.

Taskmaster challenges I want to do.

44 minutes ago, adity said:

The plat for the game is super easy. It took me around 25-26 hours to plat the game. 

Took me 2 hours max to plat as i was doing it side by side while playing the main story :P hence i took about 30 hours for the main story & the total playtime in my above screen shot says 32 hours.

Actually trophy hunting while playing the story missions was more fun than the latter 2 hours grinding for nonsensical base tokens and challenge tokens...turns out those 2 hours was a waste of time as i did not know u can get the tokens while playing the DLC :giggle: