Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Only Knight. Both Asylum and City are fantastic. Hilarious to compare decade old game to current Spider-Man game when technology has changed so much. Just shows how good those games were.

Asylum and City are compared to old Spider-Man games like Shattered Dimensions, Web of Shadows, The Not Amazing Spider-Man.. 

When and if new a Arkham game comes out, it will top it again. 

31 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

paisa paisa

Can't believe people are sh*ting on Arkham games. :doh: Arkham Asylum broke so much ground for its time. I can 100% say that if Arkham games didn't exist, Spider-Man PS4 wouldn't exist either. All games build on top of each other, taking infuence from each other. Of course Spider-Man is a better game, it should be because its building on lessons from Batman. 

>People sh*ting on Arkham Knight.

>HOW DARE YOU sh*t ON THE BEST GAME EVAR FROM 2009.

Wait nvm, i guess from Asylum to Knight they didn't bother to change all that much gameplay wise, so i understand the confusion. :lol:

I have been playing from Arkham City, in terms of the batman combat everything remains the same in the next two, few new gadgets added, just because it werks don't fix it.

Games have been selling well because inspite of the same gameplay almost, you feel like the goddamn [BATMAN] while dispatching 2 rupees goons attacking you with a press of the triangle button.

When and if new a Arkham game comes out, it will top it again. 

I hope it do, but now Rocksteady has been seemingly doing nothing for 5 years, and everyone has been saying there are rumors of suicide squad game :/

Hope it's not some Avengers game like co-op "Loot brawler" turd.

I hope it do, but now Rocksteady has been seemingly doing nothing for 5 years, and everyone has been saying there are rumors of suicide squad game :/
Hope it's not some Avengers game like co-op "Loot brawler" turd.

The superman game were workings on would have been more fun than suicide squad. Not really a fan of SS plus the film's including Harvey have been pretty Meh.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, adity said:

There were so many enemy types with many requiring a very specific strategy to beat them. Combat became very annoying due to that.

+1

One of the biggest joys in Arkham Asylum was finding the biggest possible group of baddies and beating the ever loving sh*t out of them with good old counter and punch.

I'm sure many found it too easy and whatnot, but idgaf.. the flow made it an absolute joy to watch.

Then they f**ked with it by peppering those other assholes in every group who will break the flow if you do not use their specific strategy and just do the normal attack.. which was bound to happen accidentally when it is a large group and things are hectic.

8 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Equally good or better. Depends on your liking of batman and Spidey. Arkham is a great batman game and spiderman is a great Spidey game. 

Batman is by far my fav superhero and i still liked Spider-man game much more

• Like 1

Hilarious to say Spider-man combat is inspired from Batman Arkham games when Arkham combat itself was inspired from Spider-Man 2 PS2 game. Also massive lol at Bat sense in Arkham games, it was a direct rip off of Spider sense. I still love Arkham City though, I have played through it twice.

Arkham knight actually had great combat if used properly. The mixing of gadgets etc was taken up a notch and it looked really cool when you combined them in combat, especially after upgrades. I actively avoided stealth whenever possible. Too bad the batmobile sh*t made the game unbearable at times, and boss fights were terrible. And pathetic that no one bothered to add hdr or 4j patch. That game was quite a looker.

About to finish the game.

Was not into superhero games buy enjoyed this one.

Boss fights were a disappointment.

The web swinging is so much fun and that's the highlight of the game.

I hate traversal in games and don't play much open world either but here it was a joy : simple, fast and most of the time accurate too and very natural.

And the scenes between MJ and Spiderman are so well done.

I am not into that romance at all but you can feel it.

2 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

About to finish the game.

Was not into superhero games buy enjoyed this one.

Boss fights were a disappointment.

The web swinging is so much fun and that's the highlight of the game.

I hate traversal in games and don't play much open world either but here it was a joy : simple, fast and most of the time accurate too and very natural.

And the scenes between MJ and Spiderman are so well done.

I am not into that romance at all but you can feel it.

nuMJ is best character reboot in a long time, good she's a normal girl now instead of some sex siren that spodey lusts over :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Play the dlc and watch the fun when blackcat joins the party. Peters phone calls to mj about black cat are hilarious. 

I am already playing the DLC, afaik you don't actually see black cat physically :naughty: in the main story.

11 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Have the normal copy and the DLC being a code system means I'll never get to play the dlcs.

If it's Indian region disk then buy from Indian store, it will work. Just download dlc and play. The DLCs are great for this game.

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Black cat does make an appearance in the game. 

where, in the main story all you see of her are her wierd cat doll things, her face spray painted on walls, and those meme flirty phone calls.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

If it's Indian region disk then buy from Indian store, it will work. Just download dlc and play. The DLCs are great for this game.

I never buy digital - only one digital buy till now : demon's souls.

Also, while going for the plat : doing the 150 or so random crimes and research centres have really burned me out.

Extremely Grindy platinum

Will watch the story of the dlcs on YouTube.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

I wish we could play as Black Cat rather than those shitty mj missions.

yes, idk why they made those MJ missions, i hope they are not using this as build up to get her killed in a sequel.

I mean the game is called MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN and not SPIDER-MAN WITH GIRLFRIEND AND SIDEKICK.