God of War

Big Boss

11 hours ago, san_Assassin said:

posted already on this very same page.

I think i have seen enough of this game already and don't wanna see anymore, SSM just give the release date and release the game. I am ready.

• 2 weeks later...

God of War's Kratos Would Rather Punch Loot Boxes in the Face

In the wake of the Star Wars Battlefront 2 fiasco, loot boxes are a hot button topic in the industry right now. And veteran God of War director Cory Barlog has revealed in GIF form how he feels about the fallout.

It’s safe to assume that the new God of War game will not have any loot boxes, then, although frighteningly PlayStation’s new president has indicated that he’d like to explore monetising first-party titles a little more. Let’s hope that the backlash to Battlefront has all publishers spooked, and forces them to reconsider their plans.

link

• 3 weeks later...

God Of War PS4 Release Date Potentially Revealed

Has the release date for Sony's new God of War game for PlayStation 4 been revealed? It looks like it. As spotted by Internet super-sleuth Wario64, the game's PlayStation Store product page shows a release date of March 22, 2018.

This is not confirmed as of yet, so take this with a grain of salt for now. We'll report back with more details on God of War's release date as they become available. The discovery of the game's supposed release date comes just days before The Game Awards and Sony's own PlayStation Experience event later this week. It's possible Sony will officially announce the release date during one of the shows, but this is not confirmed as of yet.

3321666-screen+shot+2017-12-05+at+3.22.3

link

Tough, they haven't even announced it yet. 
I don't have much expectations for the release here but there will 100% be a special edition with a steelbook. Almost all of Sony's big exclusives for ps4 till date had a special edition.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just now, Monokuma said:

I don't have much expectations for the release here but there will 100% be a special edition with a steelbook. Almost all of Sony's big exclusives for ps4 till date had a special edition.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

yes surprising they havent announced one yet. I was expecting it to come with kratos bearded action figure.