God of War

Big Boss

That's actually same book but with realistic leather-like cover and is enclosed in a clamshell case with a cloth-textured lining. It also includes a cloth-covered collector’s portfolio with two gallery-quality lithographs. Hence the price of $100.

The one you get with limited edition should be this one.

https://www.darkhorse.com/Books/3000-808/The-Art-of-God-of-War-HC
https://www.amazon.com/Art-God-Sony-Interactive-Entertainment/dp/150670574X

Anyways, it looks like Uncharted 4 had similar edition and artbook was indeed mini-book (48 pages) and standalone was 176 pages. 

20941346872_be5d44fcbe_b.jpg

Although it was promoted as mini-book while God of War isn't. Will wait for confirmation. N7Qudfu.png 

The one on their website has a dimension of 9x12 inches. Will not fit in that LE box. Considering all the LEs that Sony has released so far, this also will be similar.

I am hoping they prove us wrong and include the 200 pages one.
  • Like 1

Just now, Monokuma said:

The one on their website has a dimension of 9x12 inches. Will not fit in that LE box. Considering all the LEs that Sony has released so far, this also will be similar.

I am hoping they prove us wrong and include the 200 pages one.

That is true. It does say 9x12. Here's hoping for a full book too. 

If someone gets a hand on limited edition early, please share. 

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I have rarely seen a full artbook included in any LE, especially in current gen games.

Makes no sense too, adding a 35$ art book + steel book by just taking 10$ extra over a standard edition. Just like MTs..dont need a confirmation. This is what I was telling Athek two weeks back -

On 3/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, krados said:

I would suggest to not get LE then. Buy the art book separately. They just pack teeny-tiny samplers of art books with these.

1 hour ago, krados said:

Makes no sense too, adding a 35$ art book + steel book by just taking 10$ extra over a standard edition. Just like MTs..dont need a confirmation. This is what I was telling Athek two weeks back -

it's 15 dollar in india, regular is 4k, LE is 5k, i  am ok p aying the extra 1k just for the Steelbook 

56 minutes ago, Spacescreamer said:

Anybody having ominous thoughts like - If this thing bombs/goes lackluster like uc4... :fear1:

Critically it won't be. The rest got to play and see how it pans out. I, for one, hoping it to be good if not great. Give solid action-packed gameplay and awesome boss fights and we are good. 

I'm a bit sceptical about Atreus though. I really don't like him and hopefully won't drag Kratos down. Khcku2T.png

29 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Shubh shubh bol bhai :eyebrow:

Well, I do want good games to come out for the ps4, but with series which have already peaked (UC/GoW):

1) One can milk the series only till a point. (Fatality Banality).

2) Not sure how the axe + nifty shield will fare in GoW scheme of things.

3) The emotional/relational aspect is tricky on many counts to pull off in a game.

4) Somehow the marquee ps4 games are looking more like a panorama set than a game.

5) God forbids if they go into an overdrive just cuz they wanna give the main character a closure.

6) The franchise has been such a blockbuster, it is a given that the game will garner 9+ ratings. How dearly one feels after finishing the game and putting the controller down, that is where true verdict gets revealed.

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Critically it won't be.

The rest got to play and see how it pans out. I, for one, hoping it to be good if not great. Give solid action-packed gameplay and awesome boss fights and we are good. 

Point 6 above.

Edited by Spacescreamer

13 minutes ago, waveking said:

The game looks like it has traded its fluid combat for cinematography. The restricted POV and movement makes for a less dynamic action game IMO. Should have stuck with the original Hack and Slash style instead of this.   

He is old now. To pull out those hack n slash moves like previous games Kratos has to be accompanied by some top quality physiotherapist instead of that boy. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, krados said:

^^Off-course. your choice man. You said you wanted the artbook and are not much interested in steelbook, so I was telling art book in LE wont be that good.

That I agree, also my grip with Sony, they shoukd have included the art book in ce Too. 

3 hours ago, Spacescreamer said:

Anybody having ominous thoughts like - If this thing bombs/goes lackluster like uc4... :fear1:

Bomb - no.

Critically - watch it be the highest rated game of PS4 that is not a remaster (quote me later).

Lackluster/backlash - who knows? BotW got backlashed while people defend MG Survive so anything is possible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spacescreamer said:

Well, I do want good games to come out for the ps4, but with series which have already peaked (UC/GoW):

1) One can milk the series only till a point. (Fatality Banality).

2) Not sure how the axe + nifty shield will fare in GoW scheme of things.

3) The emotional/relational aspect is tricky on many counts to pull off in a game.

4) Somehow the marquee ps4 games are looking more like a panorama set than a game.

5) God forbids if they go into an overdrive just cuz they wanna give the main character a closure.

6) The franchise has been such a blockbuster, it is a given that the game will garner 9+ ratings. How dearly one feels after finishing the game and putting the controller down, that is where true verdict gets revealed.

Point 6 above.

Kratos would die halfway in the game, gane will fast forward by 10 years, the son will return with blade of chaos. Hack slash, hack slash, hack slash.