God of War

Big Boss

9 hours ago, adity said:

Nah, man. Ghost of Sparta was better in every way. 

I dunno I just felt coo was better than ghost of Sparta....need to play again to reconsider my own decision :P

8 hours ago, Walker said:

Now someone please hand over control of The Order IP to SSM.

+100

Order was 6.5-7/10 good for me ....hope there's a better one for that as well

Totally with SSM for change in the direction with respect combat. Loved the brutality up close. If they had gone with traditional hack and slash, people would have definitely complained about lack of innovation because there is only so little you can innovate in that area without adding lot of QTEs.
With this I can foresee lot of jawdropping combat sequence upcoming with this approach. Haven't played BB much but looking at the GIFs, this looks definitely not like that!

5 minutes ago, adity said:

I personally like this new approach a lot. The combat looks much more brutal. 

Although I'd reserve my judgment until when it actually comes out. This sort of looks like a Naughty Dog approach to God of War and is a completely new direction for the series. 

Although I'm hopeful, it is quite possible that the narrative falls flat and the game turns out to be boring as a result. 

How quickly have people forgotten the Story trailers.

Considering how big a fan he is of god of war he might have self destructed as a homage to the game. He has rebooted now. 
back from.underworld..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, adity said:

Hope left on his own accord. 

Zodak, I dunno. He'd gotten pretty toxic. 

Ultimately, it's the decision of the admin what to do about that. Both of them were given enough chances to clean up their act. 

Unlike Zodak, Hope had started to act like a goonda on threads. Anything different from his opinion attracted  BS from him. 

Zodak is banned indefinitely.

Hope lost his mind and self-banned. Although he is back with an alt. Makes no sense though. But again, it's Hope.

The forum doesn't need either of them. Yes, less active due to the absence of Zodak but he simply doesn't change. Hope has no hope left. 

No point in going through same cycle every few weeks. 

• Like 1