God of War

Big Boss

Watched the DF video, it looked so crisp and sharp that one might get paper cut just by watching. Pro owners getting absolute Visual presentation. Freaking Amazing top notch AA far far better than HZD. SSM are legends. HUD looks fine but they should change the colors of health bars for player and enemy. 

Edited by HEMAN

Damm. Didn't expect everyone liking it.Biggest stuff:

1) Even while calling Axe it can do damage till it reaches you if enemies come between. How cool is that.

2) Different levels of enemies. Easy drauger earlier and a difficult one later. Same thing for all enemies.

3) Revenant is quick. If you throw the Axe,it will dodge it. So use Atreus to stun it and then throw the Axe. Trolls are hard to beat.

4) Combat is crunchy. Axe calling never gets old. Axe can be called anytime. Axe can freeze enemy if you don't call back.

5) Atreus isn't a burden or hinders gameplay. You have to use him like the Revenant case. More strategic use. He knows Norse lang and Kratos doesn't so he is crucial for the Mystery to solve

6)Magic is tied to Rune.

7) Spartan Rage is epic.

8)Looks better than Horizon. Not surprised its Santa Monica.

9) Music is f**king amazing

10) Brutality intact. You can bludgeon your way through. Cause Chaos.Vengeance is still there.

Damm cant wait to swing that Axe,Charged jump,recall Axe midair and Spam on the ground. 

4/20 come soon :cry:

one 15 minute video and the internet goes bananas. Somewhere my friends [mention=296]slackerninja[/mention] & [mention=1]HundredProofSam[/mention] are sipping beers and thinking how can they rate this game a 7 or a 8.
:rofl:

Before starting, a player has to decide how demanding the game should be.

God of War’s four difficulty settings includes one that it is so intense that it has a separate save and can’t be changed after the game is started in that mode. It allows players to play the most challenging mode without having to sacrifice to play through the game’s other difficulties, which includes one that is meant to essentially covey the story.

And that fourth, hardest setting isn’t simply an algorithmic increase in difficulty, God of Warcreative director Cory Barlog says. “We did a ton of stuff to make it a genuine challenge, not a cynical increase. Enemies are all changed up. We changed the attack patterns of things; it’s hugely different.”

The decision to include the easiest setting, which is called Story Mode, was meant to appeal to players who just want to enjoy the world and “not get beat up every two seconds,” Barlog says.

And once players finish the game, no matter what difficulty they’re playing, they can keep playing the game, continue to experience the world that they likely haven’t fully examined.

2 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Even the ones on PSP? :threatenlumber:bitch please... those were amazing :bigyellowgrin:..way better than ascension

Listen here c*nt games like movies and music polarize opinions. You have your opinion I have mine. The only reason I said "even" because those were not the mainstream games and I played them on ps3 not on PSP.