Death Stranding

Big Boss

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kojima will introduce new genre and change the way we look at games and characters. Absolutely can't wait for Death Stranding. 

MGSV was nothing but pure piece of art.  Best game of this generation imo. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Believing in Kojima. RT5LUSf.gif RT5LUSf.gif

This isn't coming out for at least 5 years. Might as well be cancelled. 
Cancel no.. this isnt backed my ms.. just look at how sony kept going with the last guardian even if this takes 10 years it wont be cancelled.. i am not sure of you were joking [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 10:35 PM, Joe Cool said:

Believing in Kojima. RT5LUSf.gif RT5LUSf.gif

This isn't coming out for at least 5 years. Might as well be cancelled. 

This won't get cancelled but sure we won't see this game out for atleast several years or might skip this generation. 

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, sobbii said:

not at all hyped.. i am not so highly intellectual to gather the mind f**kery going on in this trailer..

lol tell me about it, i almost gave up on MGS 4 ending .... it went on and on and on , I just rage quit the game, I mean who inserts a 45 min epilogue cut scene after the game is over :ko:

Edited by Ne0

lol tell me about it, i almost gave up on MGS 4 ending .... it went on and on and on , I just rage quit the game, I mean who inserts a 45 min epilogue cut scene after the game is over :ko:

mgs 4 was also okay.. i lost all my patience with mgs5.. that game really made me hate kojima..

14 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

You probably stopped at 45, it was 90 min long not counting the credit roll :lol: 

Still game of the generation <3

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

You probably stopped at 45, it was 90 min long not counting the credit roll :lol: 

Still game of the generation <3

yeah, i couldn't take it any more ....  i think i borrowed the game from the erstwhile IVG library, so no regrets there :P

BTW, just saw the trailer, it's damn weird and even gross at times ,but it has made me curious as to what kind of game is this ? Each trailer is weirder than the one previous to it.  Looks like it'll be one of those things that you may love or hate, but can't ignore !

@Neo MGS4 ending was definitely long. But it was worth it and played with our emotions for a long time. The game made me emotional, and I felt it was fantastic throughout (except the follow the civilian mission in Act 3; that was absolutely horrible - hiding and following for 30 mins or do in a dark city)

MGS V I agree. It was boring. I couldn't bring myself to play it much at all, much less finish it. Maybe the Kojima - Konami spat was being reflected in his work.

Anyway hope this is a good game; although I couldn't understand the trailer much at all.

Mgs 5 is such a snooze fest. I dunno why it was rated so high. 

MGSV was rated high coz of amazing stealth gameplay it offered.  I dare anyone show me better stealth AAA game than MGSV today. There is a reason PC gamer and many top websites gave it GOTY.

MGSV stealth gameplay is unmatched. I have played all AAA stealth games from Thief to SC and nothing touches MGSV.