Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

KnackChap

Explosions are much better. Yeah, looks can be subjective, but they have put a good amount of effort. Geometry has changed, textures are improved. Grass density too.

Night missions look the best. Even cloth and wind physics is added. I never expected this much effort. Thought it will be PC version at max settings ported to consoles.

Preordered Legacy edition from amazon before cut-off date, got the early access code, cancel preorder and got the refund.

Same routine as beta keys basically, except this time you had to pay first, and promo ended on 4th midnight.

Would've paid 30-40$ for standalone in a heartbeat but fk off with that Legacy bullshit Acti.

Preordered Legacy edition from amazon before cut-off date, got the early access code, cancel preorder and got the refund.

Same routine as beta keys basically, except this time you had to pay first, and promo ended on 4th midnight.

Would've paid 30-40$ for standalone in a heartbeat but fk off with that Legacy bullshit Acti.

Garibo K saath aise promos share bhi kiya Karo cc :@

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well they pushed it till 31st Oct so you can try your luck.

http://www.amazon.in/Call-Duty-Infinite-Warfare-Legacy/dp/B01JG2VZNS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476180836&sr=8-1&keywords=call+of+duty+infinite+warfare+legacy+edition+for+ps4

Remember though, you have to pay 6.3k up front, then pester their cc for the code. Once you redeem it you can cancel and get the refund.

http://www.amazon.in/Call-Duty-Infinite-Warfare-Legacy/dp/B01JG2VZNS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476180836&sr=8-1&keywords=call+of+duty+infinite+warfare+legacy+edition+for+ps4

Remember though, you have to pay 6.3k up front, then pester their cc for the code. Once you redeem it you can cancel and get the refund.

Cc check your psn inbox and reply me back ASAP..

hahhaha.... super... way to stick it to them.. :D

So you will have the game on your indian account even after the early access thing ends (game release date)?

does it also gives access to the MP beta..?

edit: nvm..it states..it also gives access to the beta.. missed dat on the amazon page earlier..

Can anyone confirm if this is still working?

Natak Karrahe hai sale.. Now they are saying you will receive code before 31st October.. I cancelled the order..

Preordered the legacy edition on Amazon US.

I definitely prefer the 20% off for prime members(total price of the legacy edition comes down to 66.5$ incl 10% WA state tax | 20% off the retail price and 5% cash back on using Amazon CC) over the 30 days early access of the MW remastered option. Ill try the beta for infinity warfare and will buy the game if i like it, if not ill cancel the order a week before release.

• 8 months later...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered goes standalone for $40. hGXPU6e.png hGXPU6e.png hGXPU6e.png

Will NOT include the “variety map pack”. $15 extra. hGXPU6e.png hGXPU6e.png hGXPU6e.png

Will be available on PlayStation on June 27th. PC and Xbox to follow later.

$55 for full. hGXPU6e.png hGXPU6e.png hGXPU6e.png

oh man, i still remember that mission, all ghiled up, pretty intense as f**k, played it on all platforms, and maxed out at pc too, it was such a marvelous game, had a ps3 steelbook too, can't wait to experience it again in modern day glory :happydance:

Archived