Pokémon Go

devil_angel

The partnership with Jio is that the Jio stores (or whatever they are called) will appear as gyms/pokestops.

But its only for Jio users i believe..If you using Airtel or Vodafone, you can't go to their store or can you ?

But its only for Jio users i believe..If you using Airtel or Vodafone, you can't go to their store or can you ?

If it's a pokestop or gym, you don't have to go inside to enjoy its benefits. Going near it would suffice. Jio is their sponsor means that any official events like legendary pokemon drops would be hosted here by them. It also helps them in promoting the game.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Started playing again on a new account. Anyone else on the forums still play this?

Was Level 31/32 before I stopped playing on my first account. Got mad at how f**ked up the servers were at the time and they did f**kall to improve the game and still took $ from players. Contacted apple support and they gave a refund for all the $ i invested in storage upgrades :P 

Edited by Keano

• 1 year later...

My first foray into YouTube starts with something unexpected, something that i could do, with counters and opportunity tailor made that waited long to happen. Check the helpful guide to battling Go rocket's Arlo, while far from perfect as Arlo has plethora of mons at his disposal, i just hope that you get a general idea to save time in battling him and utilize it elsewhere.

I was sick and this is my first time uploading so i just wrote in description on YT what i did in the video, sorry for the BG Noise also.

• 4 months later...
On 3/31/2020 at 2:37 AM, NitroNeo said:

<video>

Man I used to spend so much of my time watching Nick (Trainer Tips)

He makes really good vlogs, aside from the Pokemon Go stuff. Its like travel vlogging with a twist. 

Man made me fall in love with Pokemon Go all over again last year ( I played a lot from Oct 18-Feb 19), it was fun and I learned a lot about my own city in the process.

Though I played too much and screwed up my exams lmao

Man I used to spend so much of my time watching Nick (Trainer Tips)
He makes really good vlogs, aside from the Pokemon Go stuff. Its like travel vlogging with a twist. 

Man made me fall in love with Pokemon Go all over again last year ( I played a lot from Oct 18-Feb 19), it was fun and I learned a lot about my own city in the process.
Though I played too much and screwed up my exams lmao

Nick is fun to watch and a bit informative. This remote raiding was much needed in this COVID time. Let's just hope it's friend based and not area radius based.

Lol at exam part.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Nick is fun to watch and a bit informative. This remote raiding was much needed in this COVID time. Let's just hope it's friend based and not area radius based.

Lol at exam part.

His videos used to be really informative when the game first started, and a little on the dull side. But then again, it was all about the numbers back then. Now that the player pool has gone down (there are still millions, though I use the Go Fest in Chicago stands cancelled now) he makes more fun videos. Visiting different countries, cities, regions. Plus he now has that trailer so it does make every video unique and fun to watch. I don't really like other Pokemon Go Youtubers because they're all just grinding and its all about the catch, but I like Nick's take with his exploration and travel and stuff. Maybe I'll start watching his videos again someday.

Sorry for rambling.

Idk if you've seen that one, but my favourite vid is where he drives through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park near Tennessee. He's trying to catch a Carnivine in the process, which is regional exclusive. 

Idk if i seen that one. Though i love watching his travel pogo vlogs. I stopped watching pogo youtubers for a while now but watch his or trainer clubs videos sometimes

Idk if i seen that one. Though i love watching his travel pogo vlogs. I stopped watching pogo youtubers for a while now but watch his or trainer clubs videos sometimes