Official Nintendo Switch Thread

You do know that there are enough players that were brainy enough to check the reviews and wait and then bought the game on sale and started liking it afterwards. Just a thought. Not all the games are meant to be bought at launch. Bf4 is another example

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hype itni zyaada thi ki control nahi hua. :/ meri hi galti bc

Par ab nahi.

Hype itni zyaada thi ki control nahi hua. :/ meri hi galti bc

Par ab nahi.

You bought it when taken king was out.. there were many reviews and fellow ivgians posts in the same destiny thread where you posted about enjoying the game.. lol..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes, gunplay is solid and I was also enjoying it first but more I played, more I started hating it.. Bad loot system, frustratingly bad quests nd all were making me angry and on top of that getting people ready for Raids was super frustrating.

Its been over 4 months now and I have not touched the game. Destiny makes me angry. Core gameplay is solid but everything around it is bad

Main TP par sale par nahi lagata game agar enjoy karta ab bhi . I have Division and it's not going on sale anytime soon coz it's better than Destiny imo.

Edited by WhiteWolf

if Sony were to implement regional pricing, then we will all be banned for buying games from other region stores like Steam does.

STEAM does not ban you from buying games from other stores, either the codes are region locked and simply would not work or you will have to use a VPN, which is against their terms of use condition and you brought it upon yourself.

Either way, this discussion does not belong in this section, anyone else going off-topic can get f**ked like our dear friend Zodak.

Nintendo finally drops a Switch spec sheet, but crucial details still missing

The battery is listed as 4210mAh, which is larger than almost all smartphones, while it’ll take 3 hours to charge from empty to full while docked and in sleep mode.

Nintendo says, battery life can ‘last for more than 6 hours,’ but it’ll vary depending on software and usage conditions. The firm also warned not to expect more than three hours while playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath into the Wild.

The company also points out: “Please note: the internal battery cannot be removed. If the battery needs to be replaced, we plan to offer paid replacement via Nintendo Customer Support.”

On the tech specs page, Nintendo says the memory expansion slot can take micro SD, SDHC and SDXC cards, although the Switch software will need to be updated out of the box to allow the latter.

Unfortunately there’s still no official confirmation on the CPU and GPU side of things, with Nintendo simply calling it a “NVIDIA customised Tegra processor.”

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/nintendo-finally-drops-a-switch-spec-sheet-but-crucial-details-still-missing#AfdC8RQduffG3QLL.99

Games like Zelda Wildbreath battery power only 3 hrs...

It's the impossible triangle of Power, Battery and Price much like the . You can have 2 at the most.

4210 mAh looks good in phones and all but for full consoles it is very low. It won't power the PS4 Pro for even 15 mins at max load. It's a good thing they downclock and stretch it to a usable 3 hrs for the Switch. There is also a limit to how good the battery can be, regardless of the price.

The console looks super fun. Too bad, people around me aren't into it or gaming in general. eFrOSYc.gif Having 2-4 people around you daily who are into gaming just feels like the best thing.

What was this controller?

zZud74r.png

Edited by Heaven Angel