Official Nintendo Switch Thread

9 hours ago, Gautam said:

First thing I did in Zelda was changed the jump button. Got used to the joy con grip quite easily. I find the portable mode quite cramped. Right thumb starts hurting after a while.

My hand gets numb. Esp if I play while in bed :|

11 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

My hand gets numb. Esp if I play while in bed :|

I experienced this as well. 

That's because while in bed you're raising your hands to prop up the switch which is a very unnatural position for your hands to be in. All the blood flows down. Try holding your hands up like that without holding the switch and they'll still become numb. 

The solution I found is prop the switch on your chest/belly and hold the joycons in your hands by your side. 

• Like 1

Please can anyone explain the procedure of buying games online? Which region(cheapest) to buy from?will indian CC work? Anything important besides this to keep in mind.

Also how does mp work in games like mario cart and splatoons 2?is it just against Ai ?

Edited by triggr happy ss

18 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Please can anyone explain the procedure of buying games online? Which region(cheapest) to buy from?will indian CC work? Anything important besides this to keep in mind.

Also how does mp work in games like mario cart and splatoons 2?is it just against Ai ?

I use the Canadian estore on my 3DS. Yet to buy anything online for the switch though. You'll find the prices to be pretty reasonable and Indian CC do work.

Mario Kart and Splatoon you can play online with other people. As far as MK8 is concerned, you can also play local co-op with friends and AI characters filling in the rest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I use the Canadian estore on my 3DS. Yet to buy anything online for the switch though. You'll find the prices to be pretty reasonable and Indian CC do work.

Mario Kart and Splatoon you can play online with other people. As far as MK8 is concerned, you can also play local co-op with friends and AI characters filling in the rest.

Can i make multiple estore accounts on switch? Pick and choose where i want to buy from ?

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Can i make multiple estore accounts on switch? Pick and choose where i want to buy from ?

Heard that you can. Never bothered to try it out since I am pretty happy with Canadian store. Just google :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

This is interesting.

http://www.gamestheshop.com/Mario--Rabbids-Kingdom-Battle-for-Nintendo-Switch/2409

Mario Rabbids Kingdom out for pre-order on gamestheshop! No Super Mario Odyssey or Splatoon 2 though :(

6 minutes ago, playstation said:

without switch being launched here....hmmm....or maybe there are plans to bring it here.

I think switch will be same price officially here as ps4 slim...Rs 25k ke aas paas....

Mario Rabbids Kingdom is available for preorder because Ubisoft is the publisher, not Nintendo.

9 minutes ago, playstation said:

Was bayonetta 2 well received ? i mean in terms of ratings and reviews.....I thought it was not up to the mark...did not follow much also tbh. 

Just saw the score though IGN gave it 9.5/10 and Gamespot 10/10....f**k it...I am getting for Wii U...

Get it..the game is pretty good. i have it.

1 minute ago, Agent 47 said:

Get it..the game is pretty good. i have it.

Will surely look for it now...thanks .

Tbh though i did not like Bayonetta 1 though ...i mean not as good as people say...for me it was a decent game ....about 6 or 7/10 ...

Edited by playstation