Official Nintendo Switch Thread

A bunch of nintendo made wii games are releasing on the nvidia shield soon. Including titles like smg, zelda, nsmb, metroid etc

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-and-nvidia-partner-to-bring-wii-games-nsmbwii-smg-tp-po-to-nvidia-shield-in-china.9602/

all this better come to switch via VC. 

I am getting Nintendo Switch from US region. Just wanted to understand will i be needing any separate power adapter for it to work in india? Or stock adapter with flat pins would be good enough? i have heard stock adapter is universal but still wanted to confirm it once. 

Also in case i need additional charging cable/plug which usb c cable/or adapter should one purchase. 

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

I am getting Nintendo Switch from US region. Just wanted to understand will i be needing any separate power adapter for it to work in india? Or stock adapter with flat pins would be good enough? i have heard stock adapter is universal but still wanted to confirm it once. 

Also in case i need additional charging cable/plug which usb c cable/or adapter should one purchase. 

Thanks.

Even I got a Switch from US and have the same question in my mind.