Official Nintendo Switch Thread

5 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Please think as a consumer we all know how nintendo operates. They might not even see game sales rising as they mostly depend on 1st party games, so they might fear not being able to sell new systems, but there are enough of us new switch buyers who really want a new switch, and like that kevin guy US switch owners are nuts they buy a special edition switch anyway so it's not like nintendo will lose money on it.

That dream of a powerful will be a dream only. Their next console will also be weaker than PS5 and Series X.

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Please think as a consumer we all know how nintendo operates. They might not even see game sales rising as they mostly depend on 1st party games, so they might fear not being able to sell new systems, but there are enough of us new switch buyers who really want a new switch, and like that kevin guy US switch owners are nuts they buy a special edition switch anyway so it's not like nintendo will lose money on it.

You don't want a new Switch, you just want randirona after seeing some entitled brats on the internet. This is going to become the TV thread in some days, with all the toxicity. :furious:

You wanna buy, you can buy one now. You wanna wait, join the queue. Nintendo, being Nintendo, will not announce a new console till they are almost ready to ship. They (obviously) won't cannibalize the sales of their best selling system so far, outstripping the other giants. Every year starts with leaks, and every year turns out to be a dud as far as a new system is concerned. Then people who are self entitled pricks cry on the internet "Nintendo ditched MOI. HEAR ME CRYYYYY".

There is nothing announced. Don't hold your breathe. There are more than ample titles on Switch to last for years. Buy one or wait, but please don't bitch with those a**hole videos on this thread. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

You don't want a new Switch, you just want randirona after seeing some entitled brats on the internet. This is going to become the TV thread in some days, with all the toxicity. :furious:

You wanna buy, you can buy one now. You wanna wait, join the queue. Nintendo, being Nintendo, will not announce a new console till they are almost ready to ship. They (obviously) won't cannibalize the sales of their best selling system so far, outstripping the other giants. Every year starts with leaks, and every year turns out to be a dud as far as a new system is concerned. Then people who are self entitled pricks cry on the internet "Nintendo ditched MOI. HEAR ME CRYYYYY".

There is nothing announced. Don't hold your breathe. There are more than ample titles on Switch to last for years. Buy one or wait, but please don't bitch with those a**hole videos on this thread. 

Out of my paltry quota of reps today but this is epic :roflroll:

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Tamatar Switch :rofl: 

That new color combo is :censored:, but Mario colors will sell. 

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Out of my paltry quota of reps today but this is epic :roflroll:

Arre bhai reset hoga ek ghante main. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Arre bhai reset hoga ek ghante main. :blush:

Nahi ab sone ka time hai. Bas. 

Jhandu namokar and samsung Unpacked ke chakkar mein Belenkaya bhi chadhi nahi :mellow:

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

Just now, Agent 47 said:

ACNH edition was good.

Best edition, ever. 

I am looking to get custom faceplates, but Etsy is costly, and Aliexpress is f**ked. 

BTW, stuck on this level on Horace, at the end - when carrying the bomb. Is the Super Meat Boy level or what ?

53 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Areee chill, burn-in ho jayega :giggle:

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Easy way to move all digital games off one memory card to another? 

Am going to be forced to upgrade the switch from 128 to 256gb thanks to Samsung's antics last night. 

This should help you.

How to Transfer Data Between microSD Cards for Use on Nintendo Switch

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Doesn't always work. 

I tried transferring my data from a 128 gb card to 256 gb card. The Switch refused to read any data on the new one. New data downloads were fine though. 

8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Doesn't always work. 

I tried transferring my data from a 128 gb card to 256 gb card. The Switch refused to read any data on the new one. New data downloads were fine though. 

Yikes. I guess I'll just move existing games on the card to the switch internal storage, swap out the cards and move them back to the 256 gigger? That'll work? 

40 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Yikes. I guess I'll just move existing games on the card to the switch internal storage, swap out the cards and move them back to the 256 gigger? That'll work? 

Technically yes. But Switch's internal memory is a paltry 32 gb. 

Why not try the SD to SD first and see if it does work for you ? Didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you.  

19 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Technically yes. But Switch's internal memory is a paltry 32 gb. 

Why not try the SD to SD first and see if it does work for you ? Didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you.  

Haan re but with due respect in hindsight the article seems more effort. Plus it mentions at the very beginning :mellow:

Worst case I can just redownload them.

"Software downloaded to a microSD card on one system will not be playable on a different system." 

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Copy Nintendo folder from old card to PC, format new card inside the Switch, copy Nintendo folder to new card, Profit.

Thanks bhau :wub:

Chalo do buzurgo ne kaha toh kar deta hoon. 

• 2 weeks later...