Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

Guys, I did not play RDR but I will play this one. So is it okay story wise?
It's a prequel to RDR,,You should be alright..but RDR is one of the best game ever.. You must play it irrespective of RDR2

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Liked the trailer. Getting the vibes that it will somehow live up to the hype. In Rockstar I trust.

John Marston's scars seem fresh. Wonder who will voice his character, though. ? Considering, the original guy has quit Voice Acting entirely.

When they show the town scene with the buggy going towards the scene, I noticed a bit stuttering. Thought its was Video play back so I downloaded and it still does the same at the same scene? Anybody else notice it. It's still pretty far hopefully it will be ironed out by then. 

Eventhough I am excited for this game. The trailer which I saw gives me feeling that it will be okish. I know it's too soon to comment on this but I feel story is not that mind blowing  

Had I been in the story developing team I would have told them this story.

1) John Marston is a bad guy an Outlaw and Gunslinger in the game and he has a team of thugs under him who steals etc. Basically the gang is worst scum of all kind and John is Boss to everyone. He is really bad initially. But he fell in love with Abigail and has change in heart. Which ignites his good behaviour. So he starts slowly to steal only from corrupt and Rich people who are too egoistic. The Team are unhappy with this decision. We play as John Marston.

2) There is also a Team of Good Guys trying to break down John Marston gang. The Character of Arthur Morgan is that of a chief of Sheriff. His goal is to capture all gang members. He soon starts to see John is improving and becoming a good person. But being a good Officer his duty is to cpature him.

3) There are various activities like raids gang fights etc all general stuff.

4) There is another rival gang who wants the power of John Marston thus they attack John's gang etc The rival Gang boss is the worst. He is worst than John Marston. He is that kind of person who kills people if they don't answer to his questions after 1st time. Because he is too impatient.

5) In the End story converges where 3 people meet. And where the rival gang is almost broken down and the boss of that rival gang has captured John and about to kill him but Arthur raids that place and kills that rival gang boss and saves John. And gives him opportunity to redeem himself and be a good man and live with his family.

6) John then goes to his gang members to tell them he is leaving them and his second chief in command back stabs him and takes over his gang. Leaving John Marston bleeding on the ground. Then Starts RDR1 Story.....

Alas the story that I gave is merely my imagination. Of how it should have been.

But I am still excited to see what story it tells.

Btw when can I preorder this game?

@djanuj

Thats quite an imagination u got there :P has the vibes of good,bad and ugly and for a few dollars more :P

pitch it on the rockstar forums or twitlong (using twitlonger)it to the r* devs .....maybe you'll get some sort of good input/feedback :good:

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 1

[mention=11705]djanuj[/mention]
Thats quite an imagination u got there [emoji14] has the vibes of good,bad and ugly and for a few dollars more [emoji14]

pitch it on the rockstar forums or twitlong (using twitlonger)it to the r* devs .....maybe you'll get some sort of good input/feedback :good:

Lol. Thanks. But I really don't know if they will change it now. Eventhough the story is good. The chances of it being implemented is very less.....but what's twitlong? And how to use it. No harm posting it there.

I read a leak (from last year before the announcement) that turned out to be somewhat true regarding the name of the protagonist (Arthur) and a couple more things about the game, maybe. Also talked about R* SD (but North dev V, right?) where morale has been very bad after GTA5 with many long-timers quitting and the game going through a dev hell failing to impress the executives for lack of innovation and crap, apparently.

Leslie Benzes had also been pushed out by T2, and now with all these underwhelming trailers from R*, let's see. I hope it is utter false and the game kicks a*s, at least half as much as RDR. It's the only game I am hyped (and waiting) for.

By the way, didn't it take 3-4 trailers for R* to release a gameplay video for GTAV? And for RDR as well? Maybe it's next.

Edited by The Panda

32 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Lol. Thanks. But I really don't know if they will change it now. Eventhough the story is good. The chances of it being implemented is very less.....but what's twitlong? And how to use it. No harm posting it there.

Ya don't think they'll change it :P

Twitlonger is used when Twitter messages are beyond 140 characters ....google it ....its basically a notepad for twitter messages

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 1