Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

rdr is with r* san diego leading the development while gta 5 has r* north. no benzies is going to hurt them big time cause apparently he was the one that got sent to san diego studio was rdr developemnt was a mess and if that kotaku report is anything to go by then he is more influential in their game design than the houser bros themselves.

Guys who are concerned about the PC port of this game, I hope your wishes are fulfilled but going by the trend I'd advise not to get your hopes high. The original Red Dead Redemption was never released on PC despite its success and demands from PC gamers.

And people who are concerned about the multiplayer, well, yeah, man, this is 2016, what else would you expect from a next gen (current gen, rather) game? Considering how popular the online feature of Rockstar games are, won't be surprised if they put a lot of effort in there. Also, one must remember that RDR had a great online experience, one of its kind which had that "chilling with friends" outlook (I am talking about the Free Roam multiplayer feature) to it, Rockstar further improved it in GTAV by making servers bit more responsive and stable. So when, they say they are going to redefine multiplayer with this game, one should not lose sleep over it, they might only mean they are adding a feature which was missing from previous Rockstar games, a co-op campaign, like playing the whole game in co-op and if that happens, GOTY for me already.

are you trying to say seven player co op in story missions???

Captured on PS4 :O. If it's looking this good PS4 then imagine how amazing it will on Scorpio :panic:

No exclusive content, just early access for PS. Good :good:

Edited by WhiteWolf

Character switch (a la GTA5) is I'm gonna bet money at.

This is what I thought initially but would have been more believable if it were three or max four characters. Seven sounds overkill.