Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

Saw the trailer, one of them, especially the guy standing in front of all those things burning, looked like Bill Williamson.

Edit: And yeah, it is not your typical wild west, more of the mountains in US than, let's say Texas or New Mexico which were originally termed as Wild West

Edited by ThatPSFanboy

Ofcourse it's engine. Rockstar never released a pre rendered footage of their games. They always release real time footage. This is all Real in-game.

I will not be surprised if it's captured on Scorpio. I mean Dev kits are already with developers :)

Bc kuch dikhaya hi nahi

Hehe tu bas teyaar hoja next year superior version khelney k liye :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Why show this a year before release?

Grand Theft Auto V's teaser was shown almost 2 years before its actual launch. That's how Rockstar usually tends to generate the hype and let people know they are actually working on something.

Playstation Partnership & Captured on PS4.

We are pleased to announce that PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Check back on PlayStation.Blog for more details soon and for all of the latest information on Red Dead Redemption 2.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/20/red-dead-redemption-2-playstation-and-rockstar-games-announce-partnership/?emcid=social_20161020_67073446&adbid=789128059257356289&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Loved it ! Looks amazing as expected.

And LOL at people expecting more from the first trailer. It has always been like this with GTA games.

It looks good.

Is it the same team that does RDR games that does GTA? I was kinda hoping for some GTA SP DLC before this hits.

Yes.

Don't expect GTA V SP anytime soon :/

Edited by meaNmachine

It looks good.

Is it the same team that does RDR games that does GTA? I was kinda hoping for some GTA SP DLC before this hits.

Heard most of the developers that worked on RDR were laid off as soon as they were done with Undead Nightmare. Updates were later done by a different team who found it to be very difficult as the source code wasn't documented properly. Not sure if it is true, but that's what everybody says! So, now it is being made by the ones that actually worked on GTA. Wasn't RDR announced around 2006?

I hope the gunplay is as good as RDR though. GTAV wasn't very good in that aspect and I also hated the sound. =//

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

Ah sh*t. I was hoping they would do at least one decent SP DLC for GTA 5. I guess the money they made from MP sh*t was more than enough and it probably took way less effort too.

Definitely a bummer cause both the RDR and the GTA 4 DLC was absolute top notch.