Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

English seekh le thoda zodke. Do system wahan saaf saaf likha hai, isliye plural.

Bhai mere, Pro aur Scorpio Backwards compatible systems hai.. Every XboxOne game will automatically work on Scorpio and all PS4 games will work on Pro with cross platform online and cross saves.

Rockstar can't make players triple dip again like they did with GTAV. Lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

sala ek saal baat pc mein launch karega bc....i think best option would be for people looking for pc option is to buy it on their console play it and then sell it and wait for pc version.

sala ek saal baat pc mein launch karega bc....i think best option would be for people looking for pc option is to buy it on their console play it and then sell it and wait for pc version.

But what about people who own only PC, humne kya paap kiya hai?

Why does R* treat us like 3rd grade citizens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

But what about people who own only PC, humne kya paap kiya hai?

Why does R* treat us like 3rd grade citizens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know yaar......i am like you only...even i dont have ps4 but hopefully plans to hai ki yeh saal ke end tak le lunga...lets see what Waheguru have n plans....anyways this game just cannot be missed and there is still 1 year to go so may be you could look to buy ps4 too by then. Price is also getting better of ps4.

I was going to sign it and will do it but i already know...they will release it after 6month to 1 year from console release. they will try to make people double dip. fans ka koi izzat nahi hai....inko paisa chahiya bas....aur koi company hota toh middle finger dikha deta....Rockstar and Naughty Dog ka baat alag hai. :P

Btw good to see you. :cheers:

Edited by playstation

Guys your thoughts on this

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in Americas unforgiving heartland. The games vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Looks like they are focusing more on Online again?

Gta online ki wajah se they are gonna focus more mp .

I just want a proper single player campaign jo rdr ke standard ko match kr ske .

• Like 1

Don't know why you guys worried about Online. GTA Online is very much active even today (I personally didn't like it much) So there is no reason for them to not include something similar in RDR2.

But Online is a separate thing. R* take their own sweet time for development. I don't think they will ever compromise on Story Mode for games like GTA or RDR. GTA V SP was excellent. So Relax.

Don't know why you guys worried about Online. GTA Online is very much active even today (I personally didn't like it much) So there is no reason for them to not include something similar in RDR2.

But Online is a separate thing. R* take their own sweet time for development. I don't think they will ever compromise on Story Mode for games like GTA or RDR. GTA V SP was excellent. So Relax.

They are not worried about it not being included.

They are worried it being the main focus of the game like it is for gta 5 now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I know yaar......i am like you only...even i dont have ps4 but hopefully plans to hai ki yeh saal ke end tak le lunga...lets see what Waheguru have n plans....anyways this game just cannot be missed and there is still 1 year to go so may be you could look to buy ps4 too by then. Price is also getting better of ps4.

I was going to sign it and will do it but i already know...they will release it after 6month to 1 year from console release. they will try to make people double dip. fans ka koi izzat nahi hai....inko paisa chahiya bas....aur koi company hota toh middle finger dikha deta....Rockstar and Naughty Dog ka baat alag hai. [emoji14]

Btw good to see you. :cheers:

But the games are still super costly, had purchased a ps3 which turned out to be a very bad decision. Could only afford to buy a couple of games. That's why sticking to cheap PC gaming.

Guys who are concerned about the PC port of this game, I hope your wishes are fulfilled but going by the trend I'd advise not to get your hopes high. The original Red Dead Redemption was never released on PC despite its success and demands from PC gamers.

And people who are concerned about the multiplayer, well, yeah, man, this is 2016, what else would you expect from a next gen (current gen, rather) game? Considering how popular the online feature of Rockstar games are, won't be surprised if they put a lot of effort in there. Also, one must remember that RDR had a great online experience, one of its kind which had that "chilling with friends" outlook (I am talking about the Free Roam multiplayer feature) to it, Rockstar further improved it in GTAV by making servers bit more responsive and stable. So when, they say they are going to redefine multiplayer with this game, one should not lose sleep over it, they might only mean they are adding a feature which was missing from previous Rockstar games, a co-op campaign, like playing the whole game in co-op and if that happens, GOTY for me already.

But the games are still super costly, had purchased a ps3 which turned out to be a very bad decision. Could only afford to buy a couple of games. That's why sticking to cheap PC gaming.

Tera bhi naam Mohit...lagta hai sab Mohit ka ek problem hai...bc.....

Guys who are concerned about the PC port of this game, I hope your wishes are fulfilled but going by the trend I'd advise not to get your hopes high. The original Red Dead Redemption was never released on PC despite its success and demands from PC gamers.

And people who are concerned about the multiplayer, well, yeah, man, this is 2016, what else would you expect from a next gen (current gen, rather) game? Considering how popular the online feature of Rockstar games are, won't be surprised if they put a lot of effort in there. Also, one must remember that RDR had a great online experience, one of its kind which had that "chilling with friends" outlook (I am talking about the Free Roam multiplayer feature) to it, Rockstar further improved it in GTAV by making servers bit more responsive and stable. So when, they say they are going to redefine multiplayer with this game, one should not lose sleep over it, they might only mean they are adding a feature which was missing from previous Rockstar games, a co-op campaign, like playing the whole game in co-op and if that happens, GOTY for me already.

The original game did not come out on pc is because that team had no backup or code or whatever you need to port this game again and they have to do all the work again just to port it and Rockstar seemed to be already working with GTA5 and now RDR 2.

I can bet my kidney this will come to PC but after 6mo. - 1 year.