Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

1 minute ago, piper said:

Almost there... (taking longer to decrypt than it did to download, gotta love first world problems)

image.png.ce7911077e07296db09b0b4760500e11.png

I hope they are able to do it in an hour. Which processor are you using and what amount of memory?

1 minute ago, piper said:

Almost there... (taking longer to decrypt than it did to download, gotta love first world problems)

image.png.ce7911077e07296db09b0b4760500e11.png

I hope they are able to do it in an hour. Which processor are you using and what amount of memory?

8 minutes ago, Aercy said:

2700x , 16GB

Almost done now, it's downloading some more data too.

27 minutes ago, Aercy said:

2700x , 16GB Almost done now, it's downloading some more data too.

Edit : Unable to launch, and apparently no one has found a workaround for the launcher issue yet. :rant:

image.png.77a73ef9d404ba024ab5e7031aac2c78.png

HOW CAN I FIX THE CRASH ISSUE?

Several users have reported that shutting down anti-virus software or adding the game as an exception can fix the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC crash issue. Firewalls should also be considered. Alternatively, Rockstar suggests booting the game in safe mode or updating your graphics drivers. Users can also verify their game files in the My Installed Games (Rockstar launcher) or Library (Epic Games Store) tabs.

2 hours ago, piper said:

2700x , 16GB Almost done now, it's downloading some more data too.

Edit : Unable to launch, and apparently no one has found a workaround for the launcher issue yet. :rant:

image.png.77a73ef9d404ba024ab5e7031aac2c78.png

Oh, the rockstar launcher .. how's epic doing :rofl:

2 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Game is freezing here n there

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Try restarting and updating drivers.

3 hours ago, piper said:

Game working after BIOS update and running as administrator + disable full screen optimizations.

This is what works from me (found in reddit) - Fullscreen mode should frameless windows, once you inside the game, press and bring the task manager and tab back to the game and now press tab again to bring the task manager on top of the game , push it in some corned for the screen and play the game..so far this setting never give a single  freeze with default graphic setting I am getting avg 42 n max 71 n min 19..with quality favorable, i am getting min 19, max 71, avg 42snip 

Edited by kemosabe
fps info added